OLDIES.com Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend OLDIES.com

About OLDIES.com: We are the premier music and movie mail-order company in the United States. Shop online at www.OLDIES.com or call 888-MY-OLDIES for a free catalog.

1-800-336-4627

Customer-Service@OLDIES.com

60 Portland Rd

Tell us how OLDIES.com made you happy

"I ordered 5 items and only received and was charged for 4 of them, no explanation was given as to where the 5th item was. After waiting to see if it would ship separately I called customer service and was told that this item was out of stock. However, much to my delight, the customer service rep took my phone number and called me back after researching the availability of this item to inform me that as soon as that item becomes available it will be shipped to me with no charge for shipping (my initial order of 5 items qualified for free shipping). My disappointment has turned to satisfaction due to the helpfulness of this customer service associate!"
Posted 20 minutes ago
"I AM GLAD YOU HAVE THIS COMPANY DOING THIS TYPE OF BUSINESS."
Posted 43 minutes ago
"Order three in stock DVDs on the 8th. They weren't shipped until the 14th and I did not receive them until the 20th. If I had known it would take 12 days to get the DVDs I would not have ordered them. Will not order form oldies.com again."
Posted 1 hour ago
"been very pleased with their service"
"Great prices good product too long on delivery"
"Prompt service!"
"Excellent selection and price...Fast shipping...Highly recommended..A+++"
"Oldies. Com has a great inventory of great movies and does a good job of getting it to the buyer. There price on some things or high and others or in reason. But if you want a movie you can't find, Oldies. Com is the place to go, they almost have everything. Aways check them before you buy."
"Oldies.com usuallly has the titles I am looking for and the prices are right. Excellent service, too!"
"ordered 2 different shipments. something damaged in each! no response"
"Oldies is a great place to purchase older movies and music."
"I can usually find a missing treasure in their catalog."
"Delivered on time and in excellent condition"
"Great product, fast shipment!"
"I received my package in a timely manner."
"received dean martin cds on time i am very satisfied with oldies service"
"Order was prompt and exactly what I wanted, thanks!"
"Only one purchase which was received as requested."
"Excellent old tv shows for sale."
OLDIES.com is rated 4.68 based on 136 reviews