OLDIES.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend OLDIES.com
Read OLDIES.com Reviews

About OLDIES.com:

We are the premier music and movie mail-order company in the United States. Shop online at www.OLDIES.com or call 888-MY-OLDIES for a free catalog.

1-800-336-4627

Customer-Service@OLDIES.com

60 Portland Rd

Tell us how OLDIES.com made you happy
OLDIES.com 1 star review on 5th June 2020
Rick Pike
More Photos & Videos
Received my Harley Quinn mouse pad so fast. I am very happy with my purchase and i love my new mouse pad.
Fast shipping, kept me in formed as to shipping details. Real Pleasure ....
Love their product, delivery and customer service
This company is exceptional! I was able to find the music in CD's from back in the day! Once ordered, was packaged for protection of items & received it expeditiously! From now on will be conducting business with them most likely exclusively!
Good prices! Great value! Superb customer service! Very reliable company!
I love silent movies and B-movies, two genres that are hard to find. Not only does oldies.com have these movies, but great prices too. Orders are always filled correctly, and delivered as promised. They send out catalogs so I can show my kids what movies I want for birthdays, Christmas, etc. They also carry CDs, all other kinds of movie DVDs, and other items too. Always check out oldies.com when looking for media!
Easy process. Highly recommend.
Glad they have dvds for sale. Now send me a catalog of movies to choose!
Wide selection and really fast shipping
good selection of old movies and TV shows. good quality of dvds{no problem dvds as of now}
The deals were great and the customer service is awesome. I enjoy finding unopened oldies that can fill spaces in my collection and they come at great prices!! Thank you!
Everything happened exactly as indicated. Shipping notifications were timely and package was received quickly
Items are as advertised, very satisfied.
Everything about this purchase. Especially letting me know about my order even the day it was delivered.
I ordered a school bus cookie jar and was pleased with up-to-date tracking info you provided. I’m also impressed with the jar itself that it looks even better than online. Thanks for the great service.
Fast shipping , great price. A+++
Best service I've ever received, though no complaints, this was exceptional.
Very good job