OLDIES.com Reviews

4.7
Based on 16,123 reviews
Read OLDIES.com Reviews

About OLDIES.com:

We are the premier music and movie mail-order company in the United States. Shop online at www.OLDIES.com or call 888-MY-OLDIES for a free catalog.

1-800-336-4627

Customer-Service@OLDIES.com

60 Portland Rd
W Conshohocken
19428

Tell us how OLDIES.com made you happy
Oldies.com is WAY better than Amazon!
Items were as advertised and in excellent condition. Shipped quickly and safely packaged.
Received a destroyed partial catalog in the mail (not their fault), was looking forward to ordering for Christmas using Premium shipping. I can't look at a computer screen for very long, so I prefer catalogs. Called their "order" number to order a new catalog, and was told there was NOTHING they could do, and I would just have to wait ANOTHER MONTH for another catalog. I guess CHRISTMAS SHOPPING IS NOT A PRIORITY WITH THEIR COMPANY. I called their sales department back and Spoke with a Meghan (Megan?) and explained that I have AGE-RELATED VISUAL ISSUES and cannot read a webpage for more than a couple minutes, thinking SURELY they would be like"Oh, we would be happy to get a catalog right out to you!" NOPE! Meghan (Megan?) said that since I could not use the website, I would HAVE TO PAY $4.95 FOR A CATALOG! AGE-BASED DISCRIMINATION AND FAILURE TO ACCOMMODATE A DISABILITY in the operation of their business is NOT the way to operate. MOST OF THEIR CUSTOMERS are OLD, and it seems that they think we deserve second-class treatment! I'm a rich OLD fart that was prepared to spend $750-$1000 EACH on gifts from oldies.com for all my friends, and they have LITERALLY TOLD ME THAT THEY COULD NOT CARE LESS!
Dvd played them stopped, frozed.
Everything I ordered came in a single shipment and in a timely manner!
Customer service helped me with an order. She was efficient and friendly.
Love the service
VERY DEPENDABLE
First time user, excellent service.
Got my magazines in excellent shape. Thanks guys.
Love them
Great selection of all things music!
Looking for rock and roll from days gone by,,,
Excellent product with extremely quick delivery and excellent packaging. Highly recommended! A++
Usually I’m very happy with my orders, and have been a repeat customer for a while. And any order with multiple items are packed in a box with adequate padding inside. This order all 5 CDs were squeezed into a plastic envelope with minimal built in padding. Amazingly only one of the three CDs in plastic clamshell cases got smashed(the other two cd sets came in cardboard boxes). Of course the one that broke was a 4-CD set with an unusual cd case. So because it was poorly shipped, I’ll get stuck paying shipping back…resulting in me having to deal with a post office right before Christmas and having the flu. Guess I’ll try Amazon and see if I can find a replacement case
Great resource for hard to find music.
Great for historical finds.
I was disappointed the peppermint filled straws had very little filling and the filled hard candy store the same, but the peppermint patties were very good.
Good deals
Item received quickly and as expected. Shipping cost was pretty steep.
As a collector, it is important to me to have a source of oldies music by some of my favorite artists. Oldies.com fulfills that role for me.
OLDIES.com is rated 4.7 based on 16,123 reviews