OLDIES.com Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend OLDIES.com

About OLDIES.com: We are the premier music and movie mail-order company in the United States. Shop online at www.OLDIES.com or call 888-MY-OLDIES for a free catalog.

1-800-336-4627

Customer-Service@OLDIES.com

60 Portland Rd

Tell us how OLDIES.com made you happy

Under an hour
"i like the way oldies.com do things"
Posted 13 minutes ago
"Oldies.com is a great source for hard to find CDs and DVDs. CD prices are often excellent but many DVD prices are a bit high especially more recent releases. If you have to call customer service you will be treated rudely with a "whadya want?" attitude. Many CDs I have purchased had broken cases which I fix myself. I just expect it. Wait for email promotions that offer free shipping - otherwise you will pay $6 to $12 for most orders. Overall a great source for many items. You just have to play by their rules- they DO NOT put the customer first."
"Easy online ordering"
"Good prices for hard to find CDs."
"I always liked oldies.com especially the service and the quality of the cd's and dvd's is much improved. Keep it up!"
"They have oldies. What more is there to say?"
"Quick and easy order"
"Worth the higher price. Great quality."
"Right here on Monday just like you said it would be! Haven’t listened yet but I’m sure it’s great"
"quick, easy, good selection! will be ordering again!"
"Found a hard to find movie on DVD"
"Oldies. com has always come through when I place an order. These are disks that are not available anywhere else. Thanks!!"
"Ordering was easy, price was excellent & delivery was prompt."
"Order arrived in a timely manner and very well packaged."
"I found a rare CD of the Pentagons on Oldies.com that I could not find on Amazon. I'm just excited to use any other Web site than Amazon! They shipped the CD fast and my mom said it was thrilled!"
"I've been a customer for many years and I would not come back if I wasn't satisfied."
"My order arrived in great shape with no damage and on time. And that's a good thing in my book. Thank you"
"Consistently great music selections and even better service. Just a wonderful company to deal with."
"I like the earlier or older films. Hollywood no longer has the knack it once had. Oldies serves my needs in many cases. They are not always the least expensive, nor the fastest on shipping, but their variety is great, and their catalogs are appreciated. I'll continue as their customer as long as they'll have me."
"Love Oldies better the Deep Discount.com"
OLDIES.com is rated 4.66 based on 2,798 reviews