OLDIES.com Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read OLDIES.com Reviews

About OLDIES.com:

We are the premier music and movie mail-order company in the United States. Shop online at www.OLDIES.com or call 888-MY-OLDIES for a free catalog.

1-800-336-4627

Customer-Service@OLDIES.com

203 Windsor Rd,
Pottstown
Pennsylvania
19464

Tell us how OLDIES.com made you happy
I've filled these out several times before, and I'm happy to do so again. Oldies is a wonderful resource. It supplements and often replaces Amazon and other sites when one is looking for something esoteric or just plain old. Its prices are almost always competitive with Amazon, and frequently much lower. Since Amazon Prime is so absurdly expensive nowadays, Oldies' no-nonsense "$75 and shipping is free" policy is an excellent alternative. The relationship with Alpha (do they own it?!?!?) makes finding some silent and offbeat movies easy. As always, I highly recommend it! BD
Great prices. Great stuff you might not find elsewhere or streaming.
The order was filled correctly and I received it in good condition and in a timely manner.
Great website for buying nostalgic music! The selection is great and the prices are reasonable!
Great again!
Arrive on time. Package and contents are perfect.
Excellent source for cds from '30s-'60s (Acrobat cds in particular). Better prices than Amazon. Packaging is excellent.
Good selection, Good prices & I get fewer E-mails than before & I appreciate it. I still BUY as much as before. Have had FEW if any problem with the products.
Oldies.com has an outstanding selection and prices are often a bit below average. I especially like their coverage of Bear Family Records and other European labels. Their catalogs offer more music than I can afford to buy and they haven't abandoned CDs. I frequently forget about them until a catalog arrives This specific review is tough to write because one of my most recent purchases had a bad final track on two of the four discs. I know this is the label's fault and not Oldies.com but I still feel uneasy praising them.
Thank you for your review!
This was my first order from this company, my impression is they are an Excellent seller,it was an extemely fast turn around time from placing the order,fast shipping,my order arived quickly, items shipped securely in a box,I would happily purchase from them again.
Thank you for your review!
Wide selection of hard to find items is hard to beat. Good prices too, especially during sales.
Thank you for your review!
Oldies.com does everything right. Their website is easy to use, and shows exactly what one can choose from. Their prices are reasonable. As I love films from the 20s and early 30s, I appreciate the dedication of Oldies. com in making so many titles available. They have played a major role in film restoration and preswrvation.
Thank you for your review!
I got what I ordered in a very short time and it was a great value. oldies.com has a great selection for anyone's musical taste.
Thank you for your review!
Great Sale PRices and incredibly quick shipping!
Thank you for your review!
I love the Anne Murray CD. It was shipped promptly & packaged very well.
Awesome selection, great service and fast delivery !!!! However, the selections of vinyl, cd's and movies is Outstanding !!!.
Third purchase, very satisfied with the ease of ordering, pricing, selection, care in packing & prompt delivery. From day of order to delivered to my home 9 days.
Thank you for your review!
Great price and great service, can't ask for anything more !!!
Thank you for making these items available I will continue to look for more items in this category Thanks Again
CD came well packaged in good shape.
great selection and fast service!
OLDIES.com is rated 4.7 based on 18,066 reviews