Online Carpets Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Carpets

Tell us how Online Carpets made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Online Carpets 5 star review on 23rd January 2020
James Phillips
More Photos & Videos
They offer no warranty on any products ( I have this in writing) my carpet. 2 years old (light use) has worn so bad it needs replacing again! The previous lasted over 8years! And was only changed due to wanting a grey over brown.
Reported to trading standards.

Their big pull at the moment is delivery as normal in these uncertain times, which is why a lot of people, including myself are ordering from them.

Delivery was meant to be Tuesday. Waited in all day and heard nothing, rang online carpets advisor told me it may come tonight up until 7 but if not it’ll be tomorrow.

Wednesday waited in all day again and surprise, nothing turned up. Spoke to online carpets again, it may still come tonight but if not it’ll definitely be tomorrow.

Waited in all day again to ring online carpets who now inform me (only after I contact them) it was delivered to the wrong Courier warehouse So it needs rerouting so will be earliest delivery of Monday.

3 days waiting in for nothing with no communication until i contact them. They’re happy to pass the blame on to the courier as if they’ve done their side of the sale and nothing they can do if courier are busy due to covid etc. i understand it’s a busier time for courier with current situation, but why advertise business as normal when it clearly isn’t for a number of other customer as well as myself looking through your reviews.

Also booked my carpet fitter for Friday (3 days after original delivery as advised by their original confirmation email) who I will how have to cancel and lose £35 deposit.
Supposed to deliver in 2 occasions but failed to. Bunch of cowboys
The most dishonest company I have used and still regretting it. I placed my online and delivery was planned for 2 days later. My order did not arrive and after 4 days I sent an email asking for a update. A day later they called and I was told my order had been missed when loading and they would make sure it got dispatched the next day and I would receive it in another 2 days. This is now 7 days before I would get my order and I had fitters waiting. No good will offer and didn't seem like they cared. Two days go by so I ring them to check, they now tell me my order is missing in transit and it was dispatched 6 days ago??? I said that can't be right and explained what the last person said. Another two days and they call again to say they do not have anymore in stock and it's discontinued and offered a lesser product. I ask for a refund and they agree, I asked for a email confirmation which they said I would get, still nothing. It still felt like they didn't give a s**t. Stay aware from this company, a company like this doesn't really care about the customer
Been a dreadful experience so far have failed to deliver twice so far. Spoke to their customer service team and each time they can't arrange a delivery for the next day but put you to the bottom of the pile. No explanation as to why the delivery didn't happen. No callback from management. If they can't be bothered to phone back today I have asked them to cancel. Seeing that someone had to reschedule 3 times and no delivery this might have been sensible just terrible terrible customer service
Price rises during the epidemic explained away as;

‘increase prices of some products due to additional costs relating to European manufacturer shutdowns’.

The carpets are in the main British made and I’m unsure how a shutdown affects pricing, you either had the product in stock or don’t.

Pure scalping to take advantage of the current climate.
I need to leave a second bad review.
I had to reschedule delivery 3 times because this company is unable to sort out their deliveries accurately!!!!
3 times I stayed at home and waited and no one came.
I feel like this company is fake .
Has anyone ever received something from this company?!
All these good reviews must be fake!
I want a whole refund.
Stay away from this company!!!!

The customer service is argumentative and pretends they do an amazing job.
No guys, you do not !
I repeated myself over and over again to provide me with a tracking link.
I was assured they would do.
No 3 times in a row they did not!
The worst company I have ever had to deal with !!!
Dont but from this company
Paid £15 for a saturday delivery as I could not get off work...sorry say online carpets customer service on the saturday it's not coming until monday..I'm at work monday oh well say online carpets try again for following saturday.. really..christmas with bare floors!! And an attitude that doesn't care..so refund and I will take my business elsewhere ..no bleeding stars im livid!
Online Carpets is rated 2.08 based on 12 reviews