Online Carpets Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Online Carpets

Tell us how Online Carpets made you happy

"Two stars because they sent me a sample and we thought this indicated a good service. Sample arrived but was so small that it didn't demonstrate all the colour depth (Beech vinyl - only the deep hues and non of what we had hoped was the yellow hue) so we were non the wiser as to whether this vinyl would be suitable. Telephoned customer service for help to be met with utter indifference and was told to order another sample. I said that I needed to talk to someone to explain and the bored, indifferent Customer Service Assistant just repeated his mantra. There is no way I am going to place an order for £200 - £300 value when I have no faith that any help I may need will not be forthcoming."
Are you Online Carpets? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent serivce very quick delivery"
"Recently bought a carpet & underlay. The whole process was extremely good. Using their website was easy and payment process was great as they use Paypal (extra protection). Delivery was outstanding. Very pleased with the product. Will be using them again."
Online Carpets is rated 4.00 based on 3 reviews