Online Carpets Reviews

of reviewers recommend Online Carpets

Tell us how Online Carpets made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Online Carpets 5 star review on 23rd January 2020
James Phillips
More Photos & Videos
They offer no warranty on any products ( I have this in writing) my carpet. 2 years old (light use) has worn so bad it needs replacing again! The previous lasted over 8years! And was only changed due to wanting a grey over brown.
I need to leave a second bad review.
I had to reschedule delivery 3 times because this company is unable to sort out their deliveries accurately!!!!
3 times I stayed at home and waited and no one came.
I feel like this company is fake .
Has anyone ever received something from this company?!
All these good reviews must be fake!
I want a whole refund.
Stay away from this company!!!!

The customer service is argumentative and pretends they do an amazing job.
No guys, you do not !
I repeated myself over and over again to provide me with a tracking link.
I was assured they would do.
No 3 times in a row they did not!
The worst company I have ever had to deal with !!!
Dont but from this company
Excellent all round.

I originally went to Carpetright to get a quote and just on the off chance decided to check online on the iPad that night, I had never realised or even though of buying carpets online before that.

Anyway fast-forward a few days and Online Carpets had found what Carpetright had quoted me on (Carpetright had re-named it to prevent a price match, cheeky!) and had sent me a sample for me to double check.

I then went ahead with the order and placed it on their website at 11am on Monday, selecting the next day for delivery. That afternoon I was emailed a 3 hour time slot for the next day.

On the day of delivery I received a text reiterating the timeslot and I also received a call from the driver saying he had just dropped an order off and I was next which I thought was excellent. The driver then delivered the items, there was 2 carpets and 4 bags of underlay so thankfully I and my brother were there to help him with them. All of the goods were extremely well packaged, the carpets themselves were rolled around a central cardboard tube and wrapped thoroughly with tape and plastic to protect it.

We then got a local fitter to fit the items, he could not believe it when I told him how much we paid for the carpets, he said that was cheaper than he could get them from his supplier, unreal!!

Anyway after not even considering buying online for flooring I'm delighted I found Online Carpets. Same great carpets as the big names but for a fraction of the price, all in all we saved over £200 which includes having to pay for the fitter!!
Price rises during the epidemic explained away as;

‘increase prices of some products due to additional costs relating to European manufacturer shutdowns’.

The carpets are in the main British made and I’m unsure how a shutdown affects pricing, you either had the product in stock or don’t.

Pure scalping to take advantage of the current climate.
Online Carpets is rated 2.08 based on 12 reviews