Outdoor Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Outdoor Limited
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Outdoor Limited Reviews
Descent ammo for what it is during shortage. But 1 star for price gouging customers during a pandemic. Pure scumbag move in my opinion. Scumbag. You got us by the balls but aye.
Overall, satisfied. The bullets were scattered in the box when I received it, the price is high but understandable. I'm just appreciative they have ammo in stock. Will buy again. Thanks!
Just expense nowadays
9mm inventory limited
It came very well packaged.
Bullets all loose And rolling around in shipping box. Had fallen out of original Box. More secure packaging needed.
Typical price gouging.
I purchased ammo and it arrived in a timely manner. I was disappointed to see the price gouging that Outdoor Limited did on the ammo. The cost was triple from what a normal box of 9mm ammo should be. I know the supply is limited, however this seams extreme.
ordered fiocchi 32acp xtp w/hornady jhp. received extrema jhp w/brass case. the hornady xtp jhp has a nickel case. the picture on their web site shows this. was told the pic is not accurate. bs. been buying for decades. first issue ever with OL. i only bought 3 boxes, so i kept them. the stats are the same.--..--..Patrick
Ammo is ammo. The condition it was delivered in was sloppy and dangerous
$190 for 100 of .380 auto rounds is ridiculous
The original order that was received was the wrong ammo. Had ordered 9mm and received 223 instead. Matt Hodges worked with me to get the right ammo and was able to get me a good price on the 223. Thx Matt for helping to get things right
I ordered 5 boxes of ammo. 2 of the boxes were in fairly good condition. 2 boxes were falling apart and 1 box wasn’t even there. It was just the contents of that box wrapped in brown paper. It was obvious the boxes had been wet. All the product was there and they seem to shoot OK, it just looked bad for a first time customer. I’m a little skeptical about doing any more business with them.
ammo was a little high in price
Prices have gone up 200%-400% for the exact same ammo since the beginning of the year so while I have always been happy with the service each time I have purchased I am unhappy with the jacked up prices considering ammo and firearms industries were designated "critical" for COVID-19 crisis. Most people would call it price gouging.
Did not ship to the shipping address requested instead shipped to the billing address.
If you and everyone else weren't taking advantage of the ammo shortage and raising prices I would give you 5 stars.
Good that ammo in stock

Overprice by at least %500
I purchased 9 mm shells which were kind of pricey, plus additional shipping charges which amounted to over $80. I needed the shells at the time because no one local had them in stock, next time I'll drive to WV Cabela $23 for 100 shells
My "Bucket" was broken. My bullets had leaked out into the box.
Outdoor Limited is rated 4.82 based on 46,792 reviews