Outdoor Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Outdoor Limited
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Outdoor Limited Reviews
I understand the fine line when it comes to ammo and returns, but I ordered incorrect ammo by accident and was not able to return it. If you are going to price gouge on ammo you should at least honor a return policy. Luckily for me I founf an HONEST ammo supplier that isnt price gouging and purchased what I needed from him. My whole family is avid hunters and target shooters and we will never purchase or recommend you to anyone.
There website changed my order on its own and I called to get them to fix it. They would not they only offered to cancel my order. They are greedy
Shipping charges were high. A similar item but not the item I ordered was delivered. If I could get buckshot locally or from anyone else, I would. Not impressed.
Very over priced wish I look into the real price like 30s at bass pro......
This place is way to expensive! Found the same ammo on another site for 4 dollars less and shipping was cheaper! Don’t buy anything from this place
I did not receive PMC 5.56mm NATO ammunition I originally ordered because of a system glitch on your end and had to settle for something less. I was under the impression that my order had already been filled and shipped with the items I originally purchased.
Delivery quick & efficient, but this like every web-based ammo sales company are over-charging on sales price because they can get it now during ammo shortage. Very short sided business plan because customers will remember the fair businesses when ammo supply stabilized.
Order not fulfilled
Simply put the price was too high for the purchase. Price gouging is not how you win customers
Price gouging after I purchased I located the exact same product for half the price! Probably won't br a return customer.
Sent me .308 when I ordered 7.62×39. would not recommend.
Every high prices but what can you your over a barrel
I accidentally ordered wrong ammunition for my Kimber 911...tried to reach out and see if i could able to return but never get any answer back ...
I ordered the wrong ammo I can’t use it
Shipping was quick and well packaged.

The price is over twice as much as my local shop. I would only shop again if it was an emergency. I'll just stock up from my local shop so there are no emergencies.
Recently purchased .223. The first time on-line experience purchasing ammo was not as clear as going to my local gun store. I NEVER use steel casing and that is what I received. I can't blame the site completely it may have been my attentiveness to the language used. Thankfully a friend of mine bought them at cost. A week later my local gun store had brass at $2.00 less a box. Stocked up.
I tried several times and would not take my payment. Then I received a email from you. I had moved on. Next thing I know the money comes out of my account and I got a email products on the way. I had moved on and then you processed without my knowledge...bad buisness.
I mistakenly ordered some 9MM ammo from you . wrong ammo for my weapon and can not return. I do not own a Makarov and dont know anyone that does. I cant use this 9 MM in a 9MM luger. What am I supposed to do with a hundred dollars worth of this, throw it at somebody. I am on a fixed income as I am 82 yrs old, just cant throw a 100.00 bill in the trash. I did order the correct ammo from you but will not be ordering anymore from you.
Sent me wrong ammo