Outdoor Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Outdoor Limited
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Winter 2019
Read Outdoor Limited Reviews
Still waiting for delivery. Order shipped 9-08, Its now now 9-27 WORST transaction ever
Posted 1 hour ago
Price gouging at its finest! $40 for 50 9mm rounds of trash ammo? Wow.
They over sold their ammo and had none to send me
I was told damaged in transit. OutdoorLimited then refused to fill order.
Placed an order, status said they where picking order then my order was cancelled. Wish they would of advise sooner. Funds have not been refunded.
I will quickly change this review when I receive my order. I ordered 380 ACP but I received a bunch of 9mm. To their credit, they responded that “this is totally unacceptable”. So now I awaiting delivery of my original order.
Terrible. Customer service is awful. makes excuses for not responding. I will personally never buy from this company again.
Item was marked as shipped but never shipped then got an email cancellation dor being oversold.
Don't buy from these jokers! I purchased 300 rounds of .300 BLK subsonic ammo from them and it showed in stock on their site. They charged my card and I even received a UPS tracking #. Four hours later the order was canceled and they blamed it on an inventory error. Shady shady! CAVEAT EMPTOR!!!
Not received shipment.
My order was received and I payed in full online. After several days I was emailed saying my order was canceled, and that I would get a full refund. In 10-14 days! So do to your inventory errors, my money is now tied up for 14 days when the price of ammo is skyrocketing daily. That’s all that I had to spend on ammunition for the foreseeable future. Seems kind of messed up to me. Thanks for nothing
waited and waited for my order. then noticed order had been cancelled and refunded to my credit card.. which was good.. but I was never notified why it got cancelled. I did not cancel it.
Read the fine print. Even if you order the wrong ammo they will not refund your money.
So far, very poor. I placed the order on August 30th and still have not received the shipment. Of course the money was withdrawn from my credit card on the 1st day that I placed the order. The status has said 'shipped' since September 16th. But when I check the tracking number it is not found.
MY ORDER IS STILL NOT DELIVERED!!!
Still havent gotten my order
My entire order went unfulfilled and I was sent an email telling me my order was cancelled with no explanation as to why. I had to contact customer support to be told my order was cancelled because they didn't actually have in stock what was ordered.
I waited about a month for my order and was eventually told it was cancelled due to inventory error and won't recieve my refund for another two weeks. I can't even answer any of the other questions because I never got my order.
Very poor and rude service I did not get what I ordered them the man called me pretty much dumb and I probably been buying ammo since he was in diapers
One package of ammunition was over-sold and not actually in stock, the other package of ammunition was lost before it even arrived at FedEx. At this point I just want my money back.
Placed order Sept 2. Got email on Sept 6 saying label shipped to Fedex.
Today is Sept 23 still have not received order and status when tracking has not changed “ pending”” What is going on???
Outdoor Limited is rated 4.82 based on 44,711 reviews