Paint Plot Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paint Plot
Read Paint Plot Reviews

Support@paintplot.com.au

Tell us how Paint Plot made you happy
Great customer service and a terrific product.
This is the last thing I thought I would enjoy but honestly I recommend it to everyone…I started durning lockdown as a diversion from all the negative news…I’m certainly not good at it but I’m determined to improve!! This company has been wonderful I can’t say enough positive things about them…the tiniest hiccup if u let them know they attend to it immediately….who ever reads this I urge u to just have a go 🤗
Very professional service, excellent quality, easy to order just hard to choose, very approachable actual people not robots. Quality of product excellent.
Pricing is great! , delivery is a little slow but that’s covid at the moment 😄. I’m happy with continuing to purchase my paintings and DP from paintplot
Great variety of paintings and good customer service!!!
I have been very happy with service and product quality from Paint Plot. Only on me first picture but I'm sure there will be others to follow. I like dealing with an Australian small business as well.
I have not had any issues with dealing with this company. Quality is really good and the results are great.
Just got my painting with a quick delivery, would recommend Paint Plot as easy to deal with
I have never had any problems with Paint Plot. 5paintings in and recommend them
Great experience with Paint Plot with a quick delivery on my order. They have a great selection of paintings to choose from + enough paint guaranteed
Fast delivery from Australia (I live in NZ) and awesome painting to paint. Lots of helpful hints too.
Loved everything about the painting,but wish the template was darker because its really hard to see the numbers to go back and do touch ups
Prompt delivery, excellent quality products
Paint Plot canvases and paints are always reliable-any problems are quickly solved-delivery is fast. I highly recommend Paint Plot.
I absolutely love diamond painting. I try to do a hour a day and it feels like a mini achievement when its completed. Theres alot of different pictures to choose from and I appreciate the team allows customer to vote for new artwork.
Fantastic service and efficient customer contact
Always a nice surprise
Being able to return a kit I didn't like and not having to pay for the return is amazing. Thank you so much.
Have just about finished my 4th painting (for my granddaughters) and have loved each and every one. The challenge is great as some of the "spaces" are so very small but the result is certainly worthwhile and the girls have loved that is something they can always keep from Nannie.
Lovely relaxing thing to do with a great result that you can keep
Paint Plot is rated 3.79 based on 196 reviews