Paint Plot Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paint Plot
Read Paint Plot Reviews

Support@paintplot.com.au

Tell us how Paint Plot made you happy
Very cheap brushes and paint. Took forever to arrive as well. Some paint pots are almost dried up. Not impressed.
Considering the price, I won't be purchasing from Paint Plot again. I have purchased much cheaper from my local junk shop. Same product, right down to the paintbrushes but the cheaper version comes pre assembled, canvas already attached to the frame,pulled tight. I had to assemble the frame, it's not taut & tight, was supplied thumbtack to assemble, instead of the cheap one I have which is already stapled. However paint plot cost me triple the amount. I got one for myself & another for a gift. I'm going to have to buy a different gift because there is no way I'll be giving this
Amazing colors!
I really love doing this as it gave me a great deal of joy. I could just sit there, relax and watch it bloom.
As a beginner I found this quite a challenge. But so worth it. I’m in love with everything about this company. Great quality and service provided. Ready to re-order.
I chose this design for our study. It looks quite striking. I have ordered 4 more!
My favorite creature. I’m so happy with the result.
This is my second pbn from Paint Plot and I really enjoyed it. Highly recommend this one especially if you are starting out because the areas are quite large.
I painted this for my daughter’s room. She loves it and I was pleasantly surprised with the result as I’m not artistic at all.
Over the moon with the end result. This is a gift for my sister after the birth of her first child, can’t wait to give it to her.
Has been a fulfilling project. I am very happy to paint somewhere I have been lucky enough to visit. Thanks Paint Plot.
Very impressed with the quality, wasn’t really sure what to expect. Not quite there yet but I’m totally loving it.
Very lifelike.A great mix of colors.Very happy with the result.
Really enjoyed doing this one. Looks great, if you are looking for a challenge I would recommend.
Really pretty. My third pbn from Paint Plot and they are fantastic.
I’m obsessed now. Incredible how it all just comes together.
Love it! Once I got started I couldn’t stop.
Really enjoyed doing this. The colors are very pretty.
Very easy and looks lovely completed.
Really happy with the quality of the paints and canvas.Will be ordering more.
Paint Plot is rated 3.67 based on 132 reviews