Paint Plot Reviews

Paint Plot 5 star review on 7th October 2022
Melonie
Paint Plot 5 star review on 20th August 2022
Jojo
Bit suspicious of all the 5 star reviews. I've done a small amount and I've already run out of 2 colours. I know I can ask them to send more but here's an idea... why not just supply enough paint with the canvas?? Also the numbers and lines show through the lighter colours. My design just wasn't a good paint by numbers design, too many teeny tiny areas that despite my best efforts just ended up looking like a blob, Maybe it's just me.
Honestly worst experience dealing with Paint Plot. I ordered my painting 3 weeks ago and it still hasn’t arrived. Specifically ordered from here due to their websites reported fast dispatch/shipping times. It took them 2 weeks to even dispatch my order and over a week for Australia post to get it to me (I still haven’t received it). I have emailed Paint Plot Australia a few times and they have given half baked responses “sorry about the delay” without ever giving clear timeframes to expect the order. I can’t rate the actual product as I still don’t have it - but I can’t imagine it’s worth the headache. There are other Australian companies selling paint by numbers, honestly just purchase elsewhere.
Delivery of this product has taken well over a month. I have email and call and left a voicemail message for a call back and nothing. Order is sitting in customs and can not get a ETA even from the postal service. 😩😩😡😡
Quick delivery time (less than one week) but disappointed with product quality. Paid extra for "frame" which was split. Tacks to attach canvas were useless, broke more than half without much pressure. Paintbrushes are nasty. Better quality available on other sites for much less money.
Paint Plot is rated 4.1 based on 282 reviews