Paint Plot Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paint Plot
Read Paint Plot Reviews

Support@paintplot.com.au

Tell us how Paint Plot made you happy
Paint Plot has helped keep me sane during lockdown and is now my go to activity. Many hours spent chilling in front of my current painting. Thank you Paint Plot.
Overall I am very happy to be a Paint Plot customer and I have just signed up for a subscription membership. I enjoy the painting as I don't have any natural talent (that I know of!) for painting and this is a way that I can produce something that is definitely frameable and displayable. This has been valuable to me during COVID. The only niggle I have is that I do find the "map" of numbers included with the kit sometimes unreadable - I think they have been copied so many times. Since you have everyone's email address it would be good to send the PDF once the order has been paid for and dispatched. Currenly I photograph the canvas on my iPad for a clearer picture.
first timer....ordered two PBN canvas. Absolutely loved doing the first one that i finished it quicker had I had expected. Already onto the second canvas and next order as well... very addictive and therapeutic
I am only new at pbn and I love my canvas, my only negative was that 3 of the paints pots were hard as the lid was slightly ajar.
I have a paint plot subscription now because I love this company so much. Ive just finished my 1st and I’ve currently got 5 more waiting to do! Some of my paints did arrive dry but paint plot quickly responded to my email and sent out new ones. Thanks Paint Plot! ❤️
My 10 old daughter and I completed this. It looks so colorful and its perfect in her room. I found the quality of the canvas and paints great but I did go and purchase some new brushes
A really fun project. My youngest daughter helped me paint the upside Down Giraffe kit. It looks fantastic and she has it hanging in her bedroom. I would recommend this kit and Paint Plot to anyone that is beginning.
I have just ordered another paint by number from Paint Plot, I have found their service really pleasant, I just loved the welcoming email. Great job guys.
I have ordered many from you and I’m generally happy, but the last one I ordered was a little longer than normal……..love the paintings
Couldn’t fault the service or quality it was just a little easy for me. Maybe a suggestion would be to rate how hard they are. I will be buying more for sure.
It is coming along nicely. Lots of small parts though. I know I’m going to be wrapped when I finish but I have found some parts a little tedious.
Shipping was delayed. They did communicate and it seems the pandemic caused major delays. Not really my problem! I’m very happy with the product though and they did give me a discount for next time.
I was a little disappointed with the packaging. I expected it to look a little more professional. Should have waited as I see on your website that you are now providing a lovely box. Other than that I was totally impressed with the quality. I have ordered again as a gift this time and I’m thrilled it will arrive looking gift worthy.
Paint Plot is rated 3.79 based on 196 reviews