Paint Plot Reviews

Read Paint Plot Reviews

Support@paintplot.com.au

Tell us how Paint Plot made you happy
Amazing colors!
I really love doing this as it gave me a great deal of joy. I could just sit there, relax and watch it bloom.
As a beginner I found this quite a challenge. But so worth it. I’m in love with everything about this company. Great quality and service provided. Ready to re-order.
I chose this design for our study. It looks quite striking. I have ordered 4 more!
My favorite creature. I’m so happy with the result.
This is my second pbn from Paint Plot and I really enjoyed it. Highly recommend this one especially if you are starting out because the areas are quite large.
I painted this for my daughter’s room. She loves it and I was pleasantly surprised with the result as I’m not artistic at all.
Over the moon with the end result. This is a gift for my sister after the birth of her first child, can’t wait to give it to her.
Has been a fulfilling project. I am very happy to paint somewhere I have been lucky enough to visit. Thanks Paint Plot.
Very impressed with the quality, wasn’t really sure what to expect. Not quite there yet but I’m totally loving it.
Very lifelike.A great mix of colors.Very happy with the result.
Really enjoyed doing this one. Looks great, if you are looking for a challenge I would recommend.
Really pretty. My third pbn from Paint Plot and they are fantastic.
I’m obsessed now. Incredible how it all just comes together.
Love it! Once I got started I couldn’t stop.
Really enjoyed doing this. The colors are very pretty.
Very easy and looks lovely completed.
Really happy with the quality of the paints and canvas.Will be ordering more.
Amazed at how well it turned out. I have never painted and this has given me a new hobby. I’m totally addicted.
Detailed but so satisfying! It looks amazing on my wall.
Paint Plot is rated 3.72 based on 130 reviews