Paint Plot Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paint Plot
Read Paint Plot Reviews

Support@paintplot.com.au

Tell us how Paint Plot made you happy
I ran out of paint, and I contacted the company for more. They were fabulous!! The customer service is outstanding! There are quite a few painting companies out there, so this company have taken it on board to do that extra bit. Well done!! Happy Customer!!
Love the designs and great for mindfulness
Great service and designs. I took this up as a hobby in preparation for retirement, and I'm hooked!
I am glad I picked up this hobby, time just flies and I am able to switch off and relax. Great customer service too!
I’m reasonably happy. The service is first class. The paint pots seem to lack viscosity. Even the dark paint does not cover the numbers in one application. Maybe I have a bad batch or the maker is skimping on pigment. So I need to use Gesso
Love Paint Plot, so much fun and helps relax you. Very affordable and the customer service is outstanding ❤️
Postage was quick, subscriptions worth every penny. Happy with my paintings thus far
Postage was quick and well packaged
Such a lovely concept and company. I have been on a 3 monthly subscription for quite some time, and love how it is flexible to suit my painting needs and budget! The canvases and paints have been quality, and I especially love the free top ups if I run out of any colours. Would definitely recommend!
Paint Plot 5 star review on 3rd June 2022 Paint Plot 5 star review on 3rd June 2022 Paint Plot 5 star review on 3rd June 2022
Just finished my first ever PBN and I'll definitely be back!
Love my Paint Plot Australia canvases! Great price, fast delivery and really good quality. I couldn’t help but order more canvases before even finishing my first. Really loving that fact that I have absolutely NO artistic talent at all but can produce a lovely picture that I can be proud of. Don’t hesitate - get your first canvas and start painting now, you won’t regret it.
All aspects really good. Great quality service and quick delivery
Extremely professional Aussie customer service & friendly email manner. Always willing to go above & beyond when it comes to sorting out issues with purchases.
Paint Plot is a great Australian business with exceptional customer service. They're always helpful and take the time to listen to what their customers want to see from their brand. Their paint kits are of a high quality and ship quickly. I have a subscription and it is a great way to save money and to have regular, personalised service.
Where to start. First and foremost they are Aussie based! Their customer service is the best I’ve ever come across. I don’t have an artistic bone in my body but have created masterpieces that I’m proud of and have hung up around the house. I was suffering from stress, anxiety and a touch of depression and found that I have found peace with Painting and PaintPlots service makes it the experience complete. I would highly recommend and would give 6 stars If I could. The FB closed group are always helpful, kind and encouraging, I’ve been a member for over a year now and never an unkind word. What can I add?….. I’m hooked for life ❤️🙌 🎨
Paint Plot 5 star review on 16th April 2022
I AM PRESENTLY PAINTING THE TWO KOALAS WHICH IS VERY ENJOYABLE TO DO. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH PAINT PLOT AS I HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE FIRST ONE AND THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL IN FIXING IT!!!
Always a challenge but fun to do. Looks good when finished
I've tried a few paint by numbers companies and this is by far the best in terms of service, delivery and the quality of their canvases. Highly recommended.
An easy to follow adult approach to get people painting. If it looks good and pleased you the end of your task then that is all that matters. Keeping within the lines is for children. Enjoy creating.
Lovely Aussie company with a great range of products. Customer service is excellent and very friendly. Cannot recommend these guys enough. I have now had both their PBN and their diamond art and both are amazing.
Paint Plot is rated 4.2 based on 329 reviews