Paint Plot Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paint Plot
Read Paint Plot Reviews

Support@paintplot.com.au

Tell us how Paint Plot made you happy
Purchased as a gift for my daughter struggling with lockdown. Website states 1-3 days shipping, apparently shipped after 8 days, still not received though. I appreciate current restrictions may delay but shipping terms should be updated as this does not help prospective buyers make an informed choice that suits their needs. Also quite expensive compared to others and a limited range. Very disappointed. Won’t be ordering from them again.
Don't bother. Most unprofessional company I've ever come across. Took weeks for purchase to arrive, PaintPlot fails to answer emails during this time about the purchase and doesn't seem to care about customer service at all. Joined their FB group and wouldn't let me post questions or comment about this issue - Paint Plot refuse to be transparent and address issues, clearly showing lack of integrity there. They also blocked me from their facebook page for simply asking other's experiences of their purchases - exceptional overreaction there as nothing negative was mentioned. Bad admin. Bad customer service. Refusal to be transparent on social media. Dodgy! Plenty of other companies out there that know what customer service actually is. Don't waste your time on this company when they don't care about the customer! Will never purchase from Paint Plot again.
They say 2-5 days for delivery more like 14 days within Australia- China ship quicker also other companies are much faster
Not the best for beginners. Painting are not put in the frame if that option is purchased. Also there was no reference paper with the picture and numbers on it like most kits have in case of mistakes, so you have to take a photo as a reference guide. I also put a layer of gesso on the canvas as it was very waxy. Other local options are better and generally cheaper. Service and delivery time were ok.
Didn’t actually get a product from Paint Plot which I know should disqualify me from reviewing. But I am not reviewing the product here, I am reviewing the ‘experience’. I had browsed many of their kits and very nearly bought one. In the end I decided to go with a competitor after the final cost after shipping was much cheaper. It has been less than 24 hours and I’ve received several emails and a couple of text messages pestering me to complete my purchase. I never created an account. I never provided my phone number. I exited the screen before making any purchase. I have never had a company be so persistent after deciding NOT to shop with them. I’ve now managed to unsubscribe and I won’t ever be browsing the website again after this experience.
I ordered from this company and never received anything. I repeatedly asked for a refund but was told I needed to send their product back (which again, never received). Eventually a different customer rep (there was a new name every time) agreed to give me a refund but said they were not able to as it had been more than 6 months. I told them to simply send me back my $ via PayPal. I was finally issued a refund and thought the whole thing was over. A month after, they disputed my refund saying it was an unauthorized transaction. It was sent from Mike (the so called owner) Paypal. I had to contact Paypal about it and they eventually decided in my favor but it took nearly a year & some legal fights to get a refund. Save your time and money. This entire company is fraudulent & looking into the company, it doesn't even seem real. I've already reported this "company" to the FTC and the Australia gov. Also looking into the company more, the company isn't even ran by a "Mike or Tova". It's ran by Rebecca Keogh who isn't ever mentioned on their website.
My mother ordered three paint by numbers kits for me. After a few months we called to ask why they haven’t arrived. They told us they had shipped and arrived. Turns out they arrived in a different city. So they told us there was nothing they can do. But we could call the city’s post office. Several months later one of the painting kits arrived. The box looked like someone sat on it.
Have waited over 3 weeks and still no order. Shipping said 3-8 days.
After months I finally got my PBN. Many emails, no help. Then the paints were dried out hard. Month later, I get a replacement and it's empty! I have completed 12 others since this first order. This was a very poor experience and I would not recommend. I did eventually get a refund, however the long drawn out experience is still unpleasant. Also, the same PBN are available elsewhere a quarter of the price!
Even though I am also in Aus, delivery was near 2 months. Eventually, after a PayPal claim, I received my PBN. The paints were spilled and some dried hard. Replacements were then sent for the ones I couldn't fix, and first one I open is EMPTY! I had to request a refund, as 6 months of emails etc was unreasonable. Subsequently I received a string of ONLINE BULLYING by an owner when I mentioned in a FB page that I had a bad experience with them. Nasty.
The website mentions that shipping to the US will take 3-8 business days. I waited until Day 9 then contacted support. They sent an automated message that was completely unhelpful and refused to answer any more questions. I contacted support again for a return and refund and was met with the same unhelpful automated message. I called the number on the website, and it also never connected me to a human. I contacted the bot on Facebook messenger and it says shipping times are 15-30 days!!!!! By the time I get my package, I won’t even be able to return it due to the 30 day policy. F**k PaintPlot! Save yourself the $40 and don’t order!
Very cheap brushes and paint. Took forever to arrive as well. Some paint pots are almost dried up. Not impressed.
Considering the price, I won't be purchasing from Paint Plot again. I have purchased much cheaper from my local junk shop. Same product, right down to the paintbrushes but the cheaper version comes pre assembled, canvas already attached to the frame,pulled tight. I had to assemble the frame, it's not taut & tight, was supplied thumbtack to assemble, instead of the cheap one I have which is already stapled. However paint plot cost me triple the amount. I got one for myself & another for a gift. I'm going to have to buy a different gift because there is no way I'll be giving this
DO NOT BUY FROM HERE! I ordered over $100 worth of paints in March and never received my paints. I reached out to the company to ask for a refund and they told me they couldn’t refund anything until it was sent back. I NEVER GOT THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE! Then today, late October, I get a notification that my package has been delivered... TO AUSTRALIA. I live in Colorado. Don’t waste your money.
The first time I ordered from them I got my package in about a month and a half I thought that took a long time and I really enjoyed the product. But then when I decided to order again a much bigger shipment that’s when the trouble started. I placed an order back in March it is now almost October. Still no package. By the time they finally shipped me my order I had moved. I tried multiple times to ask them to please change the shipping address but they didn’t. Then I had to go through a long process with them re-shipping my order to my new address. I finally got a confirmation 21 days later that the new order had shipped to find out they shipped it is going back to my old address again!!!!! I’ve asked three times for my money back and they simply state that they can’t as the order as already shipped. I am not going to wait one year to get this product. DO NOT ORDER FROM TIS COMPANY!
I ordered two canvases in APRIL and have NOT received them yet. They have claimed to have resent them three times explaining they where lost in transit. They just gave me a tracking number for the ones the recently resent and they where coming from China. It got to Canada, made it to a city six hours away from me and then SENT BACK TO CHINA!! I’m so frustrated. This isn’t a good company and not worth the head ache.
Really garbage company. Made a large order with them. They ended up cramming all 8 kits into 2 boxes, order was delayed, one of the items was missed. When I brought this to their attention the response was clear my email was not even read. Stay way clear of this company, plenty of other choices to buy the same products
This site is a scam! I paid around $50 for an order and they never sent it. When I contacted customer service they said the tracking number said it was delivered and there is nothing they could do. They’re thieves. Don’t waste your money. The customer support representative I spoke with was Kevin Angelo Legazpi.
Canvas arrived unstretched unlike other sites so I had to order frames separately. Frames were more than $20AUD and arrived splintered and without assembly instructions. Pins were dangerous to use and two broke as i pushed them in, almost piercing my thumb. I provided this feedback to PaintPlot via email to save a negative review and they said they looked forward to my future business. AVOID.
Absolutely do not buy. I ordered end if February. Despite many emails back and forth with a bot, not a real person, I was assured to just "give it a couple weeks." I asked for a refund, no answer. Here we are in August, and I end up receiving a soaking wet package w 4 canvases crinkled up. That's >$100 I'll never get back. Terrible business, terrible customer service, and terrible products. Shipped from China, supposedly.
Paint Plot is rated 3.67 based on 171 reviews