Paint Plot Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paint Plot
Read Paint Plot Reviews

Support@paintplot.com.au

Tell us how Paint Plot made you happy
I have been very impressed by Paint Plot's customer service, including delivery and pricing, I definitely feel like they really care about their customers and providing advice and the best service they can. My son and I have each completed a painting and thoroughly enjoyed the painting process, I've found it very meditative & relaxing. I've ordered a second kit (Diamond art) and my son has ordered a 2nd painting kit. The Paint Plot online blog has lots of useful info for beginners and I also found the Paint Plot videos by Michelle very useful.
Great quality product. I have ordered pain by numbers from other companies but they areno where near the quality. The delivery is always super fast and their customer service is top notch. Highly recommend.
Absolutely love the paintings that I have purchased from Paint Plot. Wonderful customer service and great prices.
Great service and communication. The products (paintings) are amazing! Prompt delivery.
My experience was great. I even bought three kits without realising there was a coupon. I sent an email immediately and asked if I could still use the coupon. I received an email from Rebecca asking which kit I would like and if it hadn't been shipped they would include it. It hadn't been shipped and so I got 4. They are a present for my daughter so they haven't been started as yet. The delivery took too long for her birthday but that was on Australia Post (with covid etc, the delay was understandable).
Easy to order, quick to ship.
Great customer service and products. I love the subscription service and look forward to receiving my new paint by numbers each month.
I love buying from this company they are so professional and extremely fast with their deliveries, I have bought a couple of diamond paintings and they are of excellent quality !! I also love that u can buy them with frames Wendy
Thank you Cheng for your quick response to my email. Your customer service is outstanding! My only recommendation is that you email a PDF of the purchase as the photocopy is very hard to read.
Great service from Paint Plot. This was my first order with them and I am extremely happy, arrived at my mums on time for her lockdown entertainment. Thankyou so much.
Fantastic service, very quick response, always extremely helpful. Brought from them 3 times now and have no hesitation in recommending them to family, friends and anyone interested in giving painting by numbers a try. Fabulous company!
Wonderful customer service, nicely packaged and a just a great activity to relax and unwind.
Excellent customer service and great products. Easily addictive 😊
While I have a creative mind and real appreciation of art, my lack of fine motor have never allowed me to articulate it. My drawings look like a 5yr old has drawn it and even my writing looks like childs play. For me to do this has been an amazing accomplishment! I know its far from perfect but I feel like an artist! Thankyou paintplot!!
Great customer service, easy to use website and ordering process.
Excellent customer service!
So happy I found paint plot! I suffer from anxiety and doing paint by numbers helps me unwind and gives me something to focus my mind on! I've found a hobby for life!! Highly recommend!!
Good company would recommend paint plot excellent Customer service prices good Delivery good
Paint Plot is a fantastic way to help relieve stress and paint especially at times like this in Melbourne. Looking forward to finishing my paintings.
Paint plot paintings have really helped me get through this lockdown, I love every single one of the paintings I have done so far. I have given one as a gift and they loved it. Definitely will continue this new hobby as it really helps with anxiety. Thank you so much 😊
Paint Plot is rated 3.79 based on 196 reviews