Paint Plot Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paint Plot
Read Paint Plot Reviews

Support@paintplot.com.au

Tell us how Paint Plot made you happy
My favorite animal by far. This was just a great new experience for me. It was relaxing and I found it hard to stop. Thank you I am a definitely going to order more. One tiny suggestion, more horses please.
Top quality and speedy service. I will be ordering many more from this company
Really surprised how easy this was. Painting is my new favorite past time.
Looks better than the picture, very pleased. Great quality canvas and paints. I didn’t like the brushes so I purchased more.
Goooorgeous artwork. Highly receommend. It looks divine
Can’t say a bad word. Great experience. Definitely order more from you guys.
Great quality and speedy service has made this a fun “new” hobby. I haven’t completed this as yet as it is very detailed and I didn’t buy this to rush.
Great kit. I found it very relaxing. It looks really good and it’s the talking point when people arrive
I ordered the blossom kit as a present for my friend. She loves it and it looks awesome. We have both ordered more
A really pretty piece, I did need a magnifying glass for some small areas.
I’m happy with the result. The only complaint I would have is that some of the cells were very small and I did have to go over some numbers twice
I cannot fault the service or quality. One very happy first timer and repeat buyer
I was disappointed because I ran out of white paint. All good they sent me more and my canvas looks fab
I ordered four kits. I’ve just finished the sunflowers and I’m totally addicted. Love, love, love!!
Quite easy to do. I have a little painting experience but I think most people would find this one relaxing and it looks great when it is finished.
I really loved doing the Mothers Love kit. The only thing was that I found I did have to do a second coat on some of the white sections. Which was OK as I had enough paint. But it looks great.
I’ve been looking for a hobby. I decided to paint the Hummingbird, it is just spectacular! I can’t thank you guys enough, you have been so helpful in every way.
I just loved this project. I’ve been housebound for a while and this helped pass the time. The service was great and I will be ordering more.
The photo doesn’t do it justice. It just looks spectacular hanging on my wall. Quality was great and the process was easy. Everyone that see’s it is blown away.
I took advantage of the BUY3 code. So I have four to paint. Very happy with the service and quality of the kits. Will be busy for a while though!
Paint Plot is rated 3.67 based on 132 reviews