Paint Plot Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paint Plot
Read Paint Plot Reviews

Support@paintplot.com.au

Tell us how Paint Plot made you happy
I started to believe that this was a scam. I did get my kit “The Wave” which looks incredible. I’m very happy with the end result and I’m willing to forgive the shipping delays due to the pandemic. Obviously, as I have ordered more from Paint Plot as I believe that they were genuinely sorry.
The quality was above and beyond what I expected. I did order the frame additionally and am happy I did as it now hanging on my wall. Waiting for my second to arrive.
I’ve been doing PBN’s for many years. I have ordered from many companies. Paint Plot has the best quality kits and I will not order from anyone else again.
I have ordered numerous kits from this company. Love them! The most difficult task is which one to order next.
Thoroughly enjoyed this project. I did run out of paints though. The support team were terrific and sent me more, it was a little disappointing that I had to wait to finish. It’s now complete and I’m one very happy customer.
I was a little disappointed with the delay in shipping. They initially told me it would be 14 days. It actually took more than 3 weeks. The support team were lovely though and explained that my canvas had been delayed in customs. Other than that I am very happy with my purchase.
I’m a repeat PBN purchaser. I have tried a few companies. This one has been the most upfront about delivery times. I like their range and I highly recommend “The Magical Unicorn kit” as it looks amazing.
Truthfully I’m doing this review because I will get a discount. I do recommend this company if you are looking to purchase. Arrived no probs, quality was good.
Plaint Plot Australia is fantastic. I feel like a lot of the reviews here for the overseas company which is separate from Paint Plot Australia which is run by a local couple in Brisbane. I have ordered from them twice now and have received both packages quickly in Sydney with no delay and Customer Service is great - they will send extra paint out if you run out
Great service, great quality, great company! One very happy customer.
I’ve suffered from anxiety for a long time. PBN’s were suggested by a fiend as a therapy. I just love them and I have done many as gifts. I have tried many different companies over the time and have been quite happy with most. I now use Paint Plot as they have a great variety and they regularly release new kits, which I need. Keep up the good work Paint Plot.
OMG I saw the “Forest Wolf” kit and I just had to have it! It has been my most enjoyable PBN by far. Thanks Paint Plot, I just looove your range and fun vibe. The Forest Wolf looks amazing hanging on my wall.
Love this company. Great range to choose from.
I have loved the whole process. Thank you!
I have already ordered two more.
Purchased a painting from Paint Plot, very happy, love this company.
Great service! Thank you, I loved painting the Collecting Moons Kit.
Great service! Thank you, I loved painting the Collecting Moons Kit.
This was so much fun! It was a perfect activity to do while watching TV or wanting to de-stress
I really enjoyed this activity. Love the welcoming email!
If you are looking for a great activity and a reliable company, I’m happy to recommend them
Paint Plot is rated 3.65 based on 133 reviews