Paint Plot Reviews

Read Paint Plot Reviews

Support@paintplot.com.au

Tell us how Paint Plot made you happy
Kristine
Loved everything about the painting,but wish the template was darker because its really hard to see the numbers to go back and do touch ups
Prompt delivery, excellent quality products
Paint Plot canvases and paints are always reliable-any problems are quickly solved-delivery is fast. I highly recommend Paint Plot.
I absolutely love diamond painting. I try to do a hour a day and it feels like a mini achievement when its completed. Theres alot of different pictures to choose from and I appreciate the team allows customer to vote for new artwork.
Fantastic service and efficient customer contact
Always a nice surprise
Being able to return a kit I didn't like and not having to pay for the return is amazing. Thank you so much.
Have just about finished my 4th painting (for my granddaughters) and have loved each and every one. The challenge is great as some of the "spaces" are so very small but the result is certainly worthwhile and the girls have loved that is something they can always keep from Nannie.
Lovely relaxing thing to do with a great result that you can keep
I enjoy doing the paintings and will be doing one as a present for my grandson. I fell relaxed while I am doing the paintings.
Paint Plot are fantastic. So many amazing paintings to choose from, it’s hard to make a choice. The prices are very good and customer service is great. They get back to you very quickly. Delivery is usually within a few days. I’m totally addicted and will definitely be buying many more paintings as it’s so calming and satisfying. Great work Paint Plot
Great price and quality product, really like the after service too!
Wonderful product and fantastic customer service from the get go. Doing the paint by numbers has helped drastically with my sleep and relaxation. Cannot recommend Paint Plot anymore. I've now purchased 4 PBN and I have just signed up for the subscription and I am so excited! Your service is amazing!!
Amazing colors!
I really love doing this as it gave me a great deal of joy. I could just sit there, relax and watch it bloom.
As a beginner I found this quite a challenge. But so worth it. I’m in love with everything about this company. Great quality and service provided. Ready to re-order.
I chose this design for our study. It looks quite striking. I have ordered 4 more!
My favorite creature. I’m so happy with the result.
This is my second pbn from Paint Plot and I really enjoyed it. Highly recommend this one especially if you are starting out because the areas are quite large.
I painted this for my daughter’s room. She loves it and I was pleasantly surprised with the result as I’m not artistic at all.
Paint Plot is rated 4.0 based on 252 reviews