Paint Plot Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paint Plot
Read Paint Plot Reviews

Support@paintplot.com.au

Tell us how Paint Plot made you happy
Can’t say a bad word. Great experience. Definitely order more from you guys.
Great quality and speedy service has made this a fun “new” hobby. I haven’t completed this as yet as it is very detailed and I didn’t buy this to rush.
Great kit. I found it very relaxing. It looks really good and it’s the talking point when people arrive
I ordered the blossom kit as a present for my friend. She loves it and it looks awesome. We have both ordered more
A really pretty piece, I did need a magnifying glass for some small areas.
I’m happy with the result. The only complaint I would have is that some of the cells were very small and I did have to go over some numbers twice
I cannot fault the service or quality. One very happy first timer and repeat buyer
I was disappointed because I ran out of white paint. All good they sent me more and my canvas looks fab
I ordered four kits. I’ve just finished the sunflowers and I’m totally addicted. Love, love, love!!
Quite easy to do. I have a little painting experience but I think most people would find this one relaxing and it looks great when it is finished.
I really loved doing the Mothers Love kit. The only thing was that I found I did have to do a second coat on some of the white sections. Which was OK as I had enough paint. But it looks great.
I’ve been looking for a hobby. I decided to paint the Hummingbird, it is just spectacular! I can’t thank you guys enough, you have been so helpful in every way.
I just loved this project. I’ve been housebound for a while and this helped pass the time. The service was great and I will be ordering more.
The photo doesn’t do it justice. It just looks spectacular hanging on my wall. Quality was great and the process was easy. Everyone that see’s it is blown away.
I took advantage of the BUY3 code. So I have four to paint. Very happy with the service and quality of the kits. Will be busy for a while though!
I started to believe that this was a scam. I did get my kit “The Wave” which looks incredible. I’m very happy with the end result and I’m willing to forgive the shipping delays due to the pandemic. Obviously, as I have ordered more from Paint Plot as I believe that they were genuinely sorry.
The quality was above and beyond what I expected. I did order the frame additionally and am happy I did as it now hanging on my wall. Waiting for my second to arrive.
I’ve been doing PBN’s for many years. I have ordered from many companies. Paint Plot has the best quality kits and I will not order from anyone else again.
I have ordered numerous kits from this company. Love them! The most difficult task is which one to order next.
Thoroughly enjoyed this project. I did run out of paints though. The support team were terrific and sent me more, it was a little disappointing that I had to wait to finish. It’s now complete and I’m one very happy customer.
Paint Plot is rated 3.76 based on 185 reviews