Paint With Diamonds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paint With Diamonds
Read Paint With Diamonds Reviews

Tell us how Paint With Diamonds made you happy
Poor customer service and slow delivery. I have not received my product yet and by the looks of other reviews I may not! Sorry I did not read reviews before ordering.
Terrible customer service, they don’t get back to you with concerns. Please beware and order elsewhere! This is a complete rip off.
Terrible company, delivery was slow and when I contacted them they said I could get a refund. Then they said they won't give me a refund, I'll need to wait until I get it. I have no kits and no money!! Pipp off place, don't buy from them!!!!
I recently had trouble with my order which was suppose to be delivered 12/14. I have been trying to contact customer service since 12/16, emailing them regarding my issue but no one responds. So basically I have paid this money don’t have my package and cannot reach anyone from this business. It feels like a scam. Please beware before ordering!!!!
paid for and order then found out i got the wrong size they don't show you what the different sizes look like so you have to guess they didn't tell me i couldn't get my money back until after i placed my order i refuse to give them more money and i contacted the BBB to get my money back
I ordered a diamond painting , it took a couple of weeks to get it but it was worth the wait was missing a color diamonds and they shipped it and I received it the painting is beautiful. Great customer service.
Placed my order on Oct 17. Haven’t received package yet. I’m going to call my bank and get my money back I despise people that rip me off. Warning. Don’t order from them. Scammers.
Looking at reviews recently I see in not the only one. Waited a long long time for the package. The things I ordered from china on ebay came weeks before this did. It was also missing dimonds from the kit. If I get this done and it looks really nice I'll update this review to a better one but as of now I'm kinda crabby I spent over 50$ on my order to wait so long for shipping and now wait for the other diamonds I'm missing come in and have the hassle of getting them.
I am so mad my package never came . I will never order from this website again .
Do not waste your money. Been waiting 45 days for my delivery now. With constant rubbish customer service when trying to track my order. Waited the time for delivery they advised. But still nothing.
I ordered two kits on Sept 28. I received to hem on October 21. When I realized how small they were, I didn't want them, then I realized one wasn't what I ordered. I saw they have a 50 day return policy. When I contacted them, they don't want to give me my money back, even though I said I would send these back. I understand I chose the wrong size, but I have never been told I couldn't get my money back for any reason. Do not order from these people. I basically spent $24 on nothing. These are so small, you couldn't do them. Outrageous company. As soon as I find out who to report them to, I will. I had to wait almost a month for nothing.
Canvas was horribly wrinkled. I tried to remove them as suggested, did not work. Very poor customer service. Won't buy from again
They don’t want return my money!!! I bought 2 personalised kits. I read I have to pay over 100USD more to create bigger pics. I asked for return money and nobody wants talk to me.
So I ordered a gorgeous African woman diamond painting kit. The first bag of diamonds I chose to work with are not all there. I am missing at least half just for H’s. I am very disappointed. I should of requested my money back when 2 weeks after I placed my order I did not receive any email confirming my order was accepted or it was shipped not even a tracking #. I emailed the company and I was told we will email you a tracking number. Not sorry for the inconvenience or anything. Smh and still took a week to send me a tracking number which showed that they never completed my order in the first place. I waited forever for my package and so far I am already missing a lot of diamonds. I will not be ordering from them again!
Ordered two kits. First one the adhesive on canvas was folded and bumpy. The colors were off too. Ended up being mostly purple/pink when the example was reds/oranges. It turned out okay but not what I would hang up in my house to display. 2nd one missing over 800 "diamonds". Waiting to hear if they will replace them. Second kit the drills (diamonds) were very dull and not a good quality. They both came in the same box together but quality inconsistent. Not likely to buy from this company again.
I wanted to love them, I really did. I have done dozens of diamond kits, most of them I have ordered from amazon. I went ahead and ordered 2 different kits from PWD that were custom kits. the first one I ran into an issue where I didn't have enough of one color, no big deal as I had left over diamonds from an old kit that were a match. The second kit on the other hand has cause me to never want to do business with this company again. I started the other kit on 6/14/19. as per my normal process I checked all of the diamonds to make sure i had them all. learned during this process that i was missing one color. no big deal, there is a warranty, so i head online to order my missing diamonds. i provide all of the requested info and start the waiting process by starting my kit. i send an email on 7/16 trying to find out where my diamonds are since at that point i still haven't gotten an email saying they have shipped the first picture is the response I received from them. I then sent another email on 7/22 and 7/29 and did not receive a response to either. Fast forward to 8/14. a whole 2 months after the order for missing diamonds was placed I get an email saying the order was shipped. AWESOME. Every time I try to track it says it cant locate the package but i don't worry to much because it is coming from china. Fast forward to 9/15 when i get another email saying there has been an update to the shipping, it just made it through customs. 1 bag of diamonds that i ordered over 3 months ago still hasn't gotten to me. the kit has been sitting completed aside from this missing color for over 2 months. I understood shipping would take a while because of where the kits were coming from. But I received two custom kits in less time than it takes to receive one little bag of diamonds
waited 2 months for a order.. once product was recieved over all quailty was trash. dont waste your money or time.
Ordered a custom painting for a gift on June 13th! Still waiting for it so gift is ruined. Getting runaround and lies for weeks now. So very angry!!
This is the best company out there for PWD! Excellent choices, canvases are clearly marked, diamonds are uniform in size and shape, and the customer service is beyond compare. I have never had any issues that were not resolved quickly. I will not buy from any other company@
Do a fantastic job with cistoms and have great pictures to choose from
Paint With Diamonds is rated 4.31 based on 850 reviews