Paint With Diamonds Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
07AM
7AM

Tell us how Paint With Diamonds made you happy

"On my 8th kit lol. This website offers a lot of discounts and has a lot of freebies. Not sure the sales ever end lol. PWD20 for 20% off your order"
Are you Paint With Diamonds? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"This was a fun gift to give to my mom for her birthday! She has a beach themed room and she enjoyed watching my progress as I worked. The diamonds were nice, and the insurance came in handy to replace diamonds easily. I got it in 30 by 30 cm"
"I really love your company because non of the diamond are stuck together."
"Very quick but though I only ordered the 20x20. Go larger if you want more detail. Highly recommend."
"Can't beat Paint With Diamonds' massive selection"
"Abosultly love how great this is turning out!!! Exceeded all expectations!"
"I placed an order over 30 days ago and have yet to get the product. The tracking number this company has given me twice now, doesn't work no matter what tracking website I use. I've asked for them to track the product for me and get no response; I've asked for my money back and get no response. Terrible customer service - don't know if I'll ever see the product I ordered but will definitely not recommend this company to anyone. Not a satisfied customer at all. Can't even find a phone number to call someone to get help. UGH!!!!"
"This is a custom 40x65. Working on my "paintings" help me with my anxiety"
"Never get all the colors and pictures dont look right."
"Really love this kit! The only thing was the colors didnt exactly add up which I didnt really notice til I was done. The photo shows brown eyes but the actual piece the eyes are color coded to red. Which kinda sucked but I figure I'll put the red out and use some left over colors that look better. Otherwise these things are wonderful!"
"Their customer service is awful! I ordered two Painted Diamond Kits on January 19 & another on January 20. Today if February 27 they have not arrived. I’m sure that happens from time to time, but they have ignored all of my efforts to contact them. I have taken all appropriate steps: called the number listed during their office hours, ( no answer) Emailed the address given, gave them ALL the info. ( no response) Contacted again, still no response! I will never order from “Paint by Diamonds” again!"
"The results are amazing. I've done 4 projects from this company. All of them turned out beautiful and are as advertised. I just ordered 2 more. Everything is as described."
"Paint with Diamonds has become my new obsession. I Love it. I have ordered 3 more, I just wish they would hurry and get here."
"All the drill colors were accounted for. The delivery time was twenty one days. It is a colorful painting and will be a conversation piece this Halloween."
"I ordered my painting over 2 weeks ago n still haven’t received it let alone it’s not even in the tracking system yet"
"I've never had a bad experience with this website! Absolutely the best customer service anywhere"
"I think I chose a bad design, but I absolutely loved doing it!"
"Get way to get some down time in."
"Bought a painting back near start of January. Have not received response, reached out to them 5 times now and no response back. Horrible customer service. Tracking shows nothing about it even leaving the factory yet."
"Bought one for my granddaughter - she loves doing them more than I do!"
Paint With Diamonds is rated 4.43 based on 818 reviews