Paint With Diamonds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Paint With Diamonds
Read Paint With Diamonds Reviews

Tell us how Paint With Diamonds made you happy
I have tried several different diamond painting company's and I always come back to PWD! I love how close their diamonds are compared to other company's. The price isn't bad either.. Just remember if you do custom paintings the bigger the painting the better it will turn out. Here are a few I've done. The huskies are my fur babies.
They were so easy to find and were so fun to do.
They were so easy to find and we’re just so fun.
It’s been nearly 3 months and I still have not received my order. DO NOT believe FAKE reviews. Bad customer service.
I am obsessed with Paint by Diamonds. It is very satisfying to do and complete the picture.
Was gifted one of their paintings! Unwrapping it you cannot read symbols on canvas, right away I reached out to customer service only to be to,d that they would get back to me! Now 5 days later still not a word! My request simple! Please send me a clear grid via email! I even called & left a message!!! Ripoff
DON'T BELIEVE ALL THE FAKE POSITIVE REVIEWS HERE!

Ordered mid April and it's now the end of June. I haven't received it yet and getting the run-around from the company. They said they can't refund the money once the item has been sent which is BS. They say it's in the US and will still take 2-3 weeks to get here. I've ordered many other items from China during the pandemic and received in two or fewer weeks.
I've been really looking forward to giving this a try. I absolutely love the concept. πŸ‘πŸ‘
Don't buy anything from this company it is a scam and the product is very cheap! I ordered 3 paintings March 13 and just got the yesterday (June 25) ! The drills are not sparkly (which I thought was the point) the paintings themselves are tiny can barely see the numbers (on the website it says the picture is much bigger) There is an absurd amount of wrapping on each it (yes EACH item is wrapped) I ordered a3 paintings that if I taped them together might come close to the size the advertise one picture being! And the price!!! OMG for the price I thought They would at least be like the one I got from Romwe (for 5) but no that's too much to ask! My advice don't walk away from Paint with Diamonds...RUN!!!!
This was super exciting to give to my sister! She loved it and it looks beautiful!
Amazing, beautiful and calming but so, so, soooooo expensive
Great product and amazing service
So relaxing and very pretty!!
So relaxing and very pretty!!
I love painting with diamonds... I find it so relaxing!
Placed order on April 9, 2020. Shipped from China on April 27th. It is now June 25th and I still have not received my order. Tracking says it left China on May 18th and that was the last update. Feel like I wasted $33 that I will never get back. Their response was that they cannot issue refunds once order was shipped and because of the pandemic, shipping is taking longer. Lies. They just want to steal your money. Never order from this company! Had I known they were shipping from China, I never would have placed an order in the first place.
I have had much pleasure, n relaxation doing this. I have told many of friends of this new found fun. I recommend to absolutely everyone
Love this store
I love this product, it came timely and was so cool to create
I love the price of the diamond painting
Paint With Diamonds is rated 4.14 based on 1,574 reviews