Paint With Diamonds Reviews

11PM
11PM

Click Here

Tell us how Paint With Diamonds made you happy

"Flowers are pretty bit only 4 stars because the colors seemed a bit off. Still pretty can't wait to order another kit."
Are you Paint With Diamonds? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"You should have it so we can send in pictures of our families and then you create diamond paintings with those pictures. I would pay you to do this for me."
"I have only been working on my first painting for a week or so and I honestly have the hardest time stopping each time I work on it. It is so fun!"
"I am currently waiting for my 4th custom order and just ordered another today this is the best diamond painting site I have ever ordered from I have ordered plenty from other sites but this site is the best"
"Somehow I received a tracking number with tracking showing shipped and then it completely disappeared. After emailing customer service it was active again. I received my free item about 2 weeks ago. I received my order today. I haven't been able to go through it yet, but looking forward to this evening. 4 stars because of the rough start but otherwise so far so good. Just wish there was a way to get them faster."
"The canvas comes in different sizes with square or round beads. Good variety for diamond dot fanatics like me. I love the mystic setting, the moon, rose and truck. I'm doing this canvas for my grandson."
"Loved doing this one for my daughters room! It turned out so well!"
"Got my custom from here. Picture of my neice. They did free edits. Love Paint With Diamonds!"
"Don't order from this place/site the delivery is terrible I spent almost $200 and it's been three weeks and I have not received a single painting. They quit responding on messenger. Will never order again from here"
"Should have gotten a bigger designs. However the kit was packaged very well. They've made big improvements since I first ordered"
"I ordered 23 days ago. Had an email the day after my order saying some items had been shipped. Tracking number has never worked despite me contacting them 3 times. Same response each time. Just wait another couple of days, the tracking number will work. Well it has not worked. I have not received any emails that the rest of my order has been sent. They are lying when they say items are shipped. I also ordered from another company the day after and the shipping number worked immediately. Do Not Order From This Company."
"I love doing these, and picking my own photo makes it even better. The photo was beautifully translated to diamonds. Unfortunately, I can't give it 5 stars because during shipment the layer of adhesive seemed to have lifted a bit from the canvas and wrinkled in some spots. This made it more difficult to work with. After finishing, I left it under a heavy box for several days and the wrinkles are no longer visible with the diamonds adhered. I also noticed that after finishing the picture, the diamonds began popping up if I handled the canvas at all. I basically moved it from under the box directly into the frame."
"I found 30 x 30 to be a good size for this, still has enough detail. Minimal blocks of color, so quite fiddly - which I really enjoy."
"I ordered this in size 40x60 cm. It was packaged very good, however, two of the drill bags were open. All the drill colors were accounted for. The delivery time was twenty one days. It is a colorful painting and will be a conversation piece this Halloween."
"I got this for my parents and I am already so happy with how it turned out. I can’t wait to get it into a frame!! I got a 30x40."
"Was a little disappointed with this painting the tiger cat was more light colored than grey. And some of the symbols were hard to read.I did galaxy and it turned out beautiful."
"I am about 3/4 finished with this Peacock Showcase. The colors of the drills are so gem-like and pretty, and is very detailed when you get the larger canvas. I LOVE Peacock Showcase. I am giving it to a friend when I am finished. I will be back for more!"
"I very grateful that it was as easy and processing my refund . I purchased 5 kits for 5 children, ages 5-11. When they finally arrived, (1 star for that, over 40 days to complete the order). Christmas was long gone and they were too complicated for my kids. As soon as the first arrived I checked the return policy and followed to a T. That part was fantastic"
"If u like color by numbers ur gonna love this"
"If you pick a canvas that has writing on it or that has alot of detail get it larger. Otherwise you cant read it and it looks odd"
Paint With Diamonds is rated 4.42 based on 819 reviews