Photospecialist Reviews

of reviewers recommend Photospecialist

Tell us how Photospecialist made you happy
On the 4th Jan 2021, I purchased a Sony Camcorder from PhotoSpecialist. aka Kamera Express. The total price was £1061.43. On my bank statement I had been charged £1081.36, a discrepancy of £19.93 I returned the product for a full refund and on 16th Feb 2021 I received my refund of £1042.55, a discrepancy of £18.88 Do you remember this on your website, "Or we will refund the full purchase amount, including standard shipping costs, as soon as possible.” I had to pay VISA a transaction fee of £32.33. I thought that I was initially dealing with PHOTOSPECIALIST in the UK. It is a lack of transparency on the website that I was charged for euro/sterling conversion, had I known I would have used PayPal. They use UPS parcel delivery service, who are as shambolic as the company that they deliver for. From a two to three day delivery promise, that turned into a month, with more twists and turns than mystery novel. Taking all into account I am down £90 at this moment. I have purchased a lot of goods from all over the globe and have never encountered any thing remotely like this fiasco. Please, please do not, ever use this company and if you are in the UK, buy here. Maybe Brexit had a had in this, but other purchases have been fine.
They are indeed scamming people. Once a legitimate company, now in liquidation (they have no money) so they are still taking peoples orders, pretending to be open as usual but they are not. Our company have reported them to the EU fraudulent commission, our company banks are contacting this 'fake companies' bank for refunds, and I have a contact in the Dutch police whom is privately investigating the situation.
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM. They are Scammers! They charge you more than agreed (that's right, they send you an invoice then take more money from your card), they don't send any items, they don't answer to emails. Then after spending months of trying to get in contact with them they don't refund you the full amount. I can't stress enough DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!
Photospecialist is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews