PipingRock.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PipingRock.com
2.7
Based on 172 reviews

Tell us how PipingRock.com made you happy
PipingRock.com 1 star review on 21st March 2022
Diane
PipingRock.com 1 star review on 17th July 2020
Diane
PipingRock.com 1 star review on 3rd July 2020
Been buying Piping Rock products roughly five times a year for several years. Those products that have consumer measurable characteristics always ring true. No way to know if 600mg advertised really is 600mg. Never had a price conflict between advertised and billed. Piping Rock, price-wise very competitive, gets about half my business, Swanson gets the other half (20 year customer.) Be willing to pay more if all supplement companies were regulated and product contents verified A bit slow to ship Piping Rock shipping to AZ takes six days. Never a delivery fail. I suspect some non-U.S. customers don't get the concept of customs duties or want to blame the company for some other entity's fail.
Ordered twice from the UK, with no problems with delivery. Usually 5 working days, as would expect delivered from the US. Co q10 ordered. Given 4* as everyone has room for improvement.
My fragrance oils, essential oils, and glass bottles came on time and appear to be in good shape. No spills / cracks and properly packaged in boxes with bubble wrap. Not used to the stoppers / droppers in the larger bottles as they are sealed, but not a huge issue. The strawberry fragrance oil is almost saccharine compared to the floral ones, so be careful with the fruit fragrance oils I guess. Overall a good experience, already ordered a new set of essential oils.
I've had only good experiences after being referred to their products. Good price, fast shipping, quality products.
I’ve used Piping Rock for years. The quality is good and prices are good. I’ve only had one problem with delivery; delivery has mostly been very good.
I live in Melbourne and have used them 4 times. Happy with service. Prices and Products good. Fast delivery. $10 delivery charge very reasonable for a package from USA
Not the best qualities but very affordable.. I have been shopping at pipingrock for almost 1 and a half years now.. In my opinion, products with qualities are not the best but they are really cheap and affordable plus value for money, what you pay is what you get.. That's all I can say for now.  As for essential oils , I bought so many and bought them for personal care use in My DIY project. For those who still support or a fan of piping rock, Please Bookmark to Save & Keep by side for future uses of this reusable Promo code *** A Y D 9 8 8 *** that never expire which you can use it again & again on your next following orders at PipingRock of every order you placed.
Not the best qualities but very affordable.... I have been shopping at pipingrock for almost 1 and a half years now.. In my opinion, products with qualities are not the best but they are really cheap and affordable plus value for money, what you pay is what you get.. That's all I can say for now.  As for essential oils , I bought so many and bought them for personal care use in My DIY project. For those who still support or a fan of piping rock, Please Bookmark to Save & Keep by side for future uses of this reusable Promo code *** A Y D 9 8 8 *** that never expire which you can use it again & again on your next following orders at PipingRock of every order you placed.
Excellent prices and good service
PipingRock.com is rated 2.7 based on 172 reviews