PipingRock.com Reviews

5PM
5PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does PipingRock.com deliver?

Tell us how PipingRock.com made you happy

"Absolutely disgusted!! When making an order from here they charge you shipping fees but do not make you aware of having to pay additional custom charges on delivery. My charges cam to 50% of the total order price so in actual fact the products cost more than if I'd purchased them elsewhere. So if you think you are making a saving, think again. Stay clear!!!"
Are you PipingRock.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE THE USA! I ordered two vitamin products £18 the paid £5 shipping then waiting a while. 10 days later I get a Customs Note through the door that unless I pay £12 extra I will not get the parcel. I contacted Piping Rock and they said I have to pay it. I explained that this was not shown at all when I ordered and if it was I would not have ordered. They would not refund me so on top of two vitamin packs I have paid £17 in shipping and customs. I will never order from them again!"
"I've been buying Piping Rock products for awhile and thought it time to recognize excellence. Every product I've used so far has met or exceeded my expectations. Your website is easy to navigate and the prices are more than fair. And I always receive my items in two to three days. I've tried to find something negative to say, but just can't think of anything. Keep up the excellent job! Additional up to 80% savings - Crazy Deals! You can get a discount of up to $10 Off your order if you use the discount code AADTP5 during checkout"
"have ordered products from Pipingrock many times and NEVER a problem Great service and excellent prices Will continue to order Thanks"
"TENGAN MUCHO CUIDADO! Esta cañon que puedas tener a través de internet una empresa-ESTAFA, que sea perfectamente legal y cometa fraudes impunemente en línea, sin que nadie haga nada.Después de dos meses de espera, nunca me llego mi pedido a Cancún, México....Desafortunadamente me pude percatar en comentarios que hay muchísimos clientes que han corrido con la misma suerte..."
"UK order will get a £11.98 custom charge before you can collect the item. Don't touch them! Customer service non existent."
"Funny how other sites for reviews are 1 Star but your own reviews are 4!! Let’s see if this stays! DO NOT USE, customs charge of £11.97, incompetent company, just after your money as they know full well about custom charges as all other reviews are complaining of them!"
"DO NOT BUY! STAY AWAY! The only reason i am giving a 1 star is because i nil options of less than this. I ordered some tablets for water alkalinity on 27/01. On 21/02 which is when it was advised i should have received the order they advised me to wait another months as it was held up in customs. On 28/03 i followed up and the same advice provided. They do not give a tracking number period (especially once it hits your country), they do not give you a refund if you never receive your order, they cannot actually confirm the order was shipped. Trust me, save yourself the frustration and loss of money. Don't buy from these scammers!"
"After my recent order of supplements, I received them the next day and were packed really well using sustainable packaging. A really reliable company and make it simple to order from and have great products at competitive prices. I also had a free delivery too so was well impressed. What's not to love :)"
"Pipingrock.com has some of the best prices around on supplements, oils, and herbs. I use it for my vegan protein powder and everything always arrives well-packaged and ready for use. I've never had to use customer service because shipments come quickly and have always been exactly what I ordered. Quality products + great prices = awesome!"
"They are the best quality and price for any supplements or essential oils you may need."
"Ótimos preços e qualidade. Único problema é que os envios não tem código de rastreamento."
"Excellent prices and good service"
"Piping Rock have been able to supply me with a valuable, viable and important product line. This company have consistently supplied the product at an excellent price point, in a very timely turnaround that is better than most that one can source or find."
"preço bom entrega em 30 dias ok"
PipingRock.com is rated 3.33 based on 15 reviews