Pizza Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pizza Hut

Tell us how Pizza Hut made you happy
Crete NE pizza hut is the worst called in a order said 15 minutes. 45 minutes later I finally got my order. There pizza are awful there nothing like the other pizza huts we have ate at to bad it's the only one close to where I live
Pretty good pizza for a good deal -- until you add in extra charge for delivery, extra charge for a modest amount of cheese and over $2 for a small 20 ounce bottle of soda when a 2 liter bottle used to cost that. I always tip well -- usually 20% which is very good for a delivery order, and I am especially careful to tip even a little more than that these days. Seeing that one of the tip "suggestions" was 25%, along with a $4.99 delivery charge kind of felt like an insult. Also, for a while Pizza Hut had a great crust -- very much like Izzy's. I wish they would go back to that. That would be worth the price.
Not very happy just had a delivery Texas barbecue no taste at all think they forgot the sauce veggie Dupree was ok
The pizza here Sucks - the crust is always burned
The main pizza was ok, but we were unable to find any cheese in the “cheesy bites”!
Quoted 30 to 40 mins delivery and it was over an hour!
not happppy
Service and meal were ok. Not worth the parking fine that I had when I left. (Pizza hut, Metro cr, retail park, Gateshead) Must have watched us go in and then pounced. Parking outside of a bay, in an otherwise deserted carpark. Wont get more custom from us, we were regular customers at this branch.
Omg I just recieved outstanding customer service at Pizza Hut! It still does exist!!!! Lol
Pizza Hut is rated 1.90 based on 147 reviews