Pizza Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pizza Hut

Tell us how Pizza Hut made you happy
I was pleasantly surprised when the waiters congratulated me on my birthday by giving me a pizza. I think my wife was the one who told them about my birthday.
Good quality food. Very happy
The Twitter support was polite after my problem.
The 4 stars was for the quality of the food. It's the perception of pizza hut now. The intial advertisement was grand. And everybody said the same taste. Perect. But prI've and satisfaction poor. If you was too try again. Throw money at it. Quality sells. With the rate and quantity. 10 to 20 years. It's five e stars. Big smiles. And a hurendous acount. It was an Andy that catered for us. A loyal man all credit is due.
Good offers and always fast delivery, really tasty pizza and lots to choose from.
Best pizza
Since Dominos won't deliver to my house I left no choice but to order from Pizza Hut. It turned out to be a good thing because the pizza is better at Pizza Hut and the sides are better too. The kids love the cheesy pasta and garlic bread. Delivery is always hot and prompt.
Pizza Hut is rated 1.96 based on 163 reviews