Pizza Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pizza Hut

Tell us how Pizza Hut made you happy
Went to Taunton, nearest M5. Given instructions about ordering through website, so make sure you have a smartphone with you. Poor WiFi coverage meant our ordering took 30 minutes.
Think pizza hut are taking the pizz out of its customers with their menu, 70 quid for 2 adults and 2 children, ridiculous.
Don't bother, you get more for your money elsewhere.
Waiting for more than 45 minutes in the restaurant to pick up my
Pizza and they forgot to put my ingredients.
Friday night, we ordered Pizza Hut. The pizza was well under cooked, my wife had to tossed them in the garbage.
I am extremely not happy with this restaurant 💩😞
Exeter branch, Devon.
Looked after, good system in place. Sanitisers on entry and exit. Instructions clearly explained and easy to follow. Made a mistake with the order and made a new pizza free of charge and more importantly came out and explained the error and fixed really quickly.
Great food and spacious atmosphere. Covid safe.

Good job!
Upset and Disappointed. Had to use slimy hand sanitiser on entry and went straight to bathroom to wash it off my hands.
When seated realised their disposables menus have no QR which a lot of places are using During COVID so that you can look at menu straight away and order. But you have to go onto a website then click on find store... and then put payment details in. it’s a big hassle sorting that all out- and what if you don’t have a phone? My sister doesn’t like sweet corn and so we waved one of the staff over and asked them to remove sweet corn on one of the pizzas. She told us that the pizzas come out how they come out and she couldn’t tell the kitchen ... we literally were shocked. So after all that we couldn’t even order what we wanted!!! Ridiculous!! Never going back. We stood up and left empty handed.
Crete NE pizza hut is the worst called in a order said 15 minutes. 45 minutes later I finally got my order. There pizza are awful there nothing like the other pizza huts we have ate at to bad it's the only one close to where I live
Went in after covid changes. Not impressed. Reduced menu got rid of veggie hot pizza!! Pay online service meant literally no customer service or just some pleasantries. Place felt cold, horrible and very akward. No salad bar options either but apparently had premade bowls u could choose from. Urgh. Man im so so disappointed. Used to be a fun happy family place. None of the warmth left. Walked out without ordering anything.
I was at Pizza Hut today and found the staff member there named Harry to be very friendly and courteous. He had another customer who he was explaining something to about the prices and what was included but as we were waiting, he politely excused himself from the other lady and took our order. His service was exemplary! Pizza was good too.
Waited for children’s dessert for a long time. Over priced and poor customer service. Won’t be going back.
Everything:
1) Visited for buffet, but due to the social distancing. Its not a pleasant experience.

2) Only the first serving is pan pizza, which was also the half of small pan pizza. after that all servings were thin pizza (staff said pan is finished), which was very hard and cheewy.

3) Refil drinks had been replaced with Glass of drink. Same price though.

4) Tortilla chips were stale and all crushed small pieces. Could smell the stale oil from it.

In short the business is ripping the govt Eat Out schema and on the other hand treating the customers as $hit. If the customer has paid for buffet, they should serve what the customer asks for or simply refund.
Covid19 Grant loan :These is a Small businesses have been hit hard by mandatory closures and safety measures required to slow the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19).

Businesses have a growing number of resources and relief programs to turn to, including many new provisions included the stimulus package enacted by Congress. Many small businesses have so far encountered roadblocks getting federal assistance, but there are other sources of funding to consider, including grants and emergency loans from states, cities and community organizations. For more details and referral kindly read through the website below........ https://grantfunds.weebly.com
First I'd like to say I'm in Texas. My favorite niece was in newton, Ks. kinda stranded. She calls and is hungry and wants pizza. I call Pizza Hut down from her motel and gave them the info about Texas vs Kansas. There no problem in getting her a pizza delivered to her motel room.
The process could not have gone any smother and the Pizza Hut people could not have been any nicer.
Thanks y'all... Texas talk :)
Pretty good pizza for a good deal -- until you add in extra charge for delivery, extra charge for a modest amount of cheese and over $2 for a small 20 ounce bottle of soda when a 2 liter bottle used to cost that. I always tip well -- usually 20% which is very good for a delivery order, and I am especially careful to tip even a little more than that these days. Seeing that one of the tip "suggestions" was 25%, along with a $4.99 delivery charge kind of felt like an insult. Also, for a while Pizza Hut had a great crust -- very much like Izzy's. I wish they would go back to that. That would be worth the price.
I ordered pizza at 8 PM and the delivery was to be made at 8:40 pm. I did not receive any confirmation so I called to ask if my order was placed and the guy told me that it's placed and will be delivered time. I called the helpline again at 8:50Pm to ask about the order and she said it will take another 40 minutes. Then I get a call from the restaurant saying that they receive my order at 8:53pm and they do not have some items from the order and they also do not have toppings available that I paid for.
The guy is offering me some other stuff instead of what I ordered and since I have already paid, all I can do now is accept whatever he is going to bring. What a shame.

It's 9PM and all I've got so far is a lame sorry on call and no pizza. Perks of paying online before hand.
Staff very polite but pizza base was disgusting l have have had a lot better pizzas from local supermarkets
Caseyville illinois. Best pizza from pizza hut ever. Fast and very hit!
Pizza was over 30 minutes late from delivery time. During covid-19 Pizza hut advertised contact free delivery and driver wears plastic gloves. Driver was lost and called for directions. I waited outside, driver shows up, no gloves. Pizza was soggy and tasted spoiled. I tried calling the store to speak to mgr and the store foreared my call to "corporate" number. I spoke to a rep and was very polite. Rep stated I would get a phone call w/in 3 business days, NEVER happened. I called again, report issue. Still no response after a month. POOR customer service. I will NEVER order a pizza again.
Terrible Pizza.
Jamie and suresh were amazing delicious pizzas
Pizza Hut is rated 1.89 based on 145 reviews