Pizza Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pizza Hut

Tell us how Pizza Hut made you happy
Fantastic customer service. Delicious pizza. Fingerlicking nachos! Love it!
Exeter branch, Devon.
Looked after, good system in place. Sanitisers on entry and exit. Instructions clearly explained and easy to follow. Made a mistake with the order and made a new pizza free of charge and more importantly came out and explained the error and fixed really quickly.
Great food and spacious atmosphere. Covid safe.

Good job!
I was at Pizza Hut today and found the staff member there named Harry to be very friendly and courteous. He had another customer who he was explaining something to about the prices and what was included but as we were waiting, he politely excused himself from the other lady and took our order. His service was exemplary! Pizza was good too.
Covid19 Grant loan :These is a Small businesses have been hit hard by mandatory closures and safety measures required to slow the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19).

Businesses have a growing number of resources and relief programs to turn to, including many new provisions included the stimulus package enacted by Congress. Many small businesses have so far encountered roadblocks getting federal assistance, but there are other sources of funding to consider, including grants and emergency loans from states, cities and community organizations. For more details and referral kindly read through the website below........ https://grantfunds.weebly.com
First I'd like to say I'm in Texas. My favorite niece was in newton, Ks. kinda stranded. She calls and is hungry and wants pizza. I call Pizza Hut down from her motel and gave them the info about Texas vs Kansas. There no problem in getting her a pizza delivered to her motel room.
The process could not have gone any smother and the Pizza Hut people could not have been any nicer.
Thanks y'all... Texas talk :)
Caseyville illinois. Best pizza from pizza hut ever. Fast and very hit!
Jamie and suresh were amazing delicious pizzas
Love this place managers great
This is specifically about the Shrub Hill, Worcester Pizza Hut! Because of my lactose intolerance I can't eat regular cheese, and I was having issues with the deliveroo website and the allergen but when I called (03/06/20) at around 7pm, the phone was answered by the most helpful woman who helped me recieve a lactose free order even with the deliveroo restrictions and I cannot thank her enough! I'm sorry I can't remember her name because she was an outstanding, amazing customer service representative who did everything she could to help. Also a thankyou to the chefs who came up with a solution to my issue! Amazing service 12/10
Delicious Pizzas and it was delivered speedily and professionally by Tam
Very happy
Pizza Hut. Hayes Lombardy retail park
Had to put a review as we had such a lovely experience Ali was our server and I have to say what a gentleman. Such a nice man what an asset he is. Nothing was to much trouble told us to relax and enjoy our salad while we waited for pizza Checked on us several times throughout our visit can’t praise him enough what a fantastic guy !! Lovely attitude so kind and welcoming Keep hold of him Pizza Hut and look after him. Staff like that are hard to find 😌
The two lovely ladies in the great western road retail park Pizza Hut where so great today, wonderful customer service dealing with my fussy toddler and her love or corn on the cob.
Very happy had festive feast delivered in 30 minutes pipng hot very nice thumbs up will get delivered again, i used the scott arms branch
Deliverd early, food was piping hot, the food was delicious. This is the Aylestone branch. Well done.
pizza hut is good!
One of my best place to hangout with friends, good food
Quick delivery
Middlebrook Bolton Pizza Hut catered for a group 85 people without a glitch. Staff member Luke in particular was very attentive to everyone's needs and did a fantastic job. Thank you
Went the extra mile with my complaint. Not only did they resolve and apologize but they deducted from my bill a large amount AND gave me a discount off my next visit.
Pizza Hut is rated 1.90 based on 147 reviews