Pizza Hut Reviews

Tell us how Pizza Hut made you happy
Pizza Hut 1 star review on 8th February 2020
Mahesh
More Photos & Videos
Jamie and suresh were amazing delicious pizzas
Love this place managers great
This is specifically about the Shrub Hill, Worcester Pizza Hut! Because of my lactose intolerance I can't eat regular cheese, and I was having issues with the deliveroo website and the allergen but when I called (03/06/20) at around 7pm, the phone was answered by the most helpful woman who helped me recieve a lactose free order even with the deliveroo restrictions and I cannot thank her enough! I'm sorry I can't remember her name because she was an outstanding, amazing customer service representative who did everything she could to help. Also a thankyou to the chefs who came up with a solution to my issue! Amazing service 12/10
Delicious Pizzas and it was delivered speedily and professionally by Tam
Very happy
Pizza Hut. Hayes Lombardy retail park
Had to put a review as we had such a lovely experience Ali was our server and I have to say what a gentleman. Such a nice man what an asset he is. Nothing was to much trouble told us to relax and enjoy our salad while we waited for pizza Checked on us several times throughout our visit can’t praise him enough what a fantastic guy !! Lovely attitude so kind and welcoming Keep hold of him Pizza Hut and look after him. Staff like that are hard to find 😌
The two lovely ladies in the great western road retail park Pizza Hut where so great today, wonderful customer service dealing with my fussy toddler and her love or corn on the cob.
Very happy had festive feast delivered in 30 minutes pipng hot very nice thumbs up will get delivered again, i used the scott arms branch
Deliverd early, food was piping hot, the food was delicious. This is the Aylestone branch. Well done.
pizza hut is good!
One of my best place to hangout with friends, good food
Quick delivery
Middlebrook Bolton Pizza Hut catered for a group 85 people without a glitch. Staff member Luke in particular was very attentive to everyone's needs and did a fantastic job. Thank you
Went the extra mile with my complaint. Not only did they resolve and apologize but they deducted from my bill a large amount AND gave me a discount off my next visit.
Footy feast has transformed our Saturday nights! Great food, great price!
Well they delivered withing the time limit and it was all fun to see it.
gsgfsegaegaegafas
Good quality food. Very happy
The Twitter support was polite after my problem.
The 4 stars was for the quality of the food. It's the perception of pizza hut now. The intial advertisement was grand. And everybody said the same taste. Perect. But prI've and satisfaction poor. If you was too try again. Throw money at it. Quality sells. With the rate and quantity. 10 to 20 years. It's five e stars. Big smiles. And a hurendous acount. It was an Andy that catered for us. A loyal man all credit is due.
Pizza Hut is rated 1.82 based on 128 reviews