Pizza Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pizza Hut

Tell us how Pizza Hut made you happy
Always a fast delivery and whenever we have had problems, they’ve always been really helpful. A great price for what you get and easily my go-to takeaway everytime.
Caught the assistant manager stealing tips from the server brought it to the attention of the manager who once I proved to the manager about the stolen tips offered to pay the money to the server out of the safe but the assistant manager was allowed to keep stolen tips and was never reprimanded or fired and the server was let go. Sad day in pizza huts history that tips to the server are stolen from the assistant manager and nothing is done. Wont ever be back, corporate here I come
I was pleasantly surprised when the waiters congratulated me on my birthday by giving me a pizza. I think my wife was the one who told them about my birthday.
never again in palm coast fl on st rt 100...do not tell me what to wear or not wear when entering your store...guess you don't want my money
...besides second rate pizza is not worth the "do what i say" attitude.
We just ordered are first pizza hut in years thinking it was way to expensive as a treat....I was so wrong it was fabulous taste and great value due to myself always having a stuff crust...can't wait for next month for a treat again...very yummy.
What didn’t go wrong! It started with a bad pizza, no wings and a promise to fix it all. Then the shift manager and manager got involved and it became a horrible mess afterwards.
A month of complaints via email and phone calls, still no pizza or wings were replaced nor did anyone from the Circleville, Ohio store care to fix anything. Horrible management!
Ordered pizza from ponders end pizza delivered by Montova she was polite and helpful and pizza was delicious.
It was the first time they remembered the ranch that we paid for even though the web site says one dipping sauce with each order of wings but they gave us the wrong sandwich this time.
Guess will wait a long time before return again. It had been a long time since we paid for two ranch dips last time, got none.
10813 Hull ST Rd Midlothian Va

They wear the same gloves for everything...even picking things up off the floor. Manager Alex doesn't wear a mask when making Pizzas. Customers are lied to. 1/2 our order didn't make it into the oven. We were told we had to wait an additional 30-40 minutes. We were also told by Alex that if we wanted a refund that we had to email the request in. Press for an address or ask about the mask and he gets upset.
Fantastic customer service. Delicious pizza. Fingerlicking nachos! Love it!
Went to Taunton, nearest M5. Given instructions about ordering through website, so make sure you have a smartphone with you. Poor WiFi coverage meant our ordering took 30 minutes.
Think pizza hut are taking the pizz out of its customers with their menu, 70 quid for 2 adults and 2 children, ridiculous.
Don't bother, you get more for your money elsewhere.
Waiting for more than 45 minutes in the restaurant to pick up my
Pizza and they forgot to put my ingredients.
Friday night, we ordered Pizza Hut. The pizza was well under cooked, my wife had to tossed them in the garbage.
I am extremely not happy with this restaurant 💩😞
Exeter branch, Devon.
Looked after, good system in place. Sanitisers on entry and exit. Instructions clearly explained and easy to follow. Made a mistake with the order and made a new pizza free of charge and more importantly came out and explained the error and fixed really quickly.
Great food and spacious atmosphere. Covid safe.

Good job!
Upset and Disappointed. Had to use slimy hand sanitiser on entry and went straight to bathroom to wash it off my hands.
When seated realised their disposables menus have no QR which a lot of places are using During COVID so that you can look at menu straight away and order. But you have to go onto a website then click on find store... and then put payment details in. it’s a big hassle sorting that all out- and what if you don’t have a phone? My sister doesn’t like sweet corn and so we waved one of the staff over and asked them to remove sweet corn on one of the pizzas. She told us that the pizzas come out how they come out and she couldn’t tell the kitchen ... we literally were shocked. So after all that we couldn’t even order what we wanted!!! Ridiculous!! Never going back. We stood up and left empty handed.
Crete NE pizza hut is the worst called in a order said 15 minutes. 45 minutes later I finally got my order. There pizza are awful there nothing like the other pizza huts we have ate at to bad it's the only one close to where I live
Went in after covid changes. Not impressed. Reduced menu got rid of veggie hot pizza!! Pay online service meant literally no customer service or just some pleasantries. Place felt cold, horrible and very akward. No salad bar options either but apparently had premade bowls u could choose from. Urgh. Man im so so disappointed. Used to be a fun happy family place. None of the warmth left. Walked out without ordering anything.
I was at Pizza Hut today and found the staff member there named Harry to be very friendly and courteous. He had another customer who he was explaining something to about the prices and what was included but as we were waiting, he politely excused himself from the other lady and took our order. His service was exemplary! Pizza was good too.
Waited for children’s dessert for a long time. Over priced and poor customer service. Won’t be going back.
Pizza Hut is rated 1.95 based on 155 reviews