Pizza Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pizza Hut

Tell us how Pizza Hut made you happy
The pizza was burnt.
Ordered gluten free 18 dollars for a small top of pizza over cooked bottom not cooked pizza had hardly any toppings when I asked why it’s not even cut she replied they don’t cut gluten free pizzas due to cross contamination!!!SERIOUSLY! Ever heard of washing or having one for just gluten pizza!! Terrible terrible customer service dismissive tells us on line it would be ready in 20 min for pick up got to the store and had to wait another 30 min!
Pizza Hut has always been my and my family's Go-To place for pizza. We've eaten a LOT. Throughout the years the quality has steadily DECREASED. Thin pizza is no longer made with the delicious ORIGINAL thin dough. It is now this UNPALATABLE wreck of grease. The other crusts are just as bad, if not worse. The toppings unfortunately follow suit. The almost $60 spent this evening, to "give them one more chance" was money too difficult to come by to go to such a waste. Sadly the time has come for "a parting of the ways" . I would not eat at Pizza Hut again if they were pay me.
OUT OF DATE salad box. Late delivery. Missing garlic bread. Spoke to shirley solihull store twice. Was told by them to contact customer service. Disgraceful!
Just got pizza on collection. It looks like vegetables on garlic bread. Ordered veg supreme from Milton Keynes Oldbrook. Almost no cheese in it.
Absolutely appalling excuse for a gluten free pizza, a Quarter of the size of a full gluten pizza but the same inflated price. The toppings are dry and sparce and don't even cover the bread, less than a fifth of the amount than on its full gluten equivalent. Complained and was told its the company standard. Its discrimination against people with food allergies. Absolutely disgusting
Caught the assistant manager stealing tips from the server brought it to the attention of the manager who once I proved to the manager about the stolen tips offered to pay the money to the server out of the safe but the assistant manager was allowed to keep stolen tips and was never reprimanded or fired and the server was let go. Sad day in pizza huts history that tips to the server are stolen from the assistant manager and nothing is done. Wont ever be back, corporate here I come
never again in palm coast fl on st rt 100...do not tell me what to wear or not wear when entering your store...guess you don't want my money ...besides second rate pizza is not worth the "do what i say" attitude.
What didn’t go wrong! It started with a bad pizza, no wings and a promise to fix it all. Then the shift manager and manager got involved and it became a horrible mess afterwards. A month of complaints via email and phone calls, still no pizza or wings were replaced nor did anyone from the Circleville, Ohio store care to fix anything. Horrible management!
It was the first time they remembered the ranch that we paid for even though the web site says one dipping sauce with each order of wings but they gave us the wrong sandwich this time. Guess will wait a long time before return again. It had been a long time since we paid for two ranch dips last time, got none.
10813 Hull ST Rd Midlothian Va They wear the same gloves for everything...even picking things up off the floor. Manager Alex doesn't wear a mask when making Pizzas. Customers are lied to. 1/2 our order didn't make it into the oven. We were told we had to wait an additional 30-40 minutes. We were also told by Alex that if we wanted a refund that we had to email the request in. Press for an address or ask about the mask and he gets upset.
Went to Taunton, nearest M5. Given instructions about ordering through website, so make sure you have a smartphone with you. Poor WiFi coverage meant our ordering took 30 minutes. Think pizza hut are taking the pizz out of its customers with their menu, 70 quid for 2 adults and 2 children, ridiculous. Don't bother, you get more for your money elsewhere.
Waiting for more than 45 minutes in the restaurant to pick up my Pizza and they forgot to put my ingredients.
Friday night, we ordered Pizza Hut. The pizza was well under cooked, my wife had to tossed them in the garbage.
I am extremely not happy with this restaurant 💩😞
Upset and Disappointed. Had to use slimy hand sanitiser on entry and went straight to bathroom to wash it off my hands. When seated realised their disposables menus have no QR which a lot of places are using During COVID so that you can look at menu straight away and order. But you have to go onto a website then click on find store... and then put payment details in. it’s a big hassle sorting that all out- and what if you don’t have a phone? My sister doesn’t like sweet corn and so we waved one of the staff over and asked them to remove sweet corn on one of the pizzas. She told us that the pizzas come out how they come out and she couldn’t tell the kitchen ... we literally were shocked. So after all that we couldn’t even order what we wanted!!! Ridiculous!! Never going back. We stood up and left empty handed.
Went in after covid changes. Not impressed. Reduced menu got rid of veggie hot pizza!! Pay online service meant literally no customer service or just some pleasantries. Place felt cold, horrible and very akward. No salad bar options either but apparently had premade bowls u could choose from. Urgh. Man im so so disappointed. Used to be a fun happy family place. None of the warmth left. Walked out without ordering anything.
Waited for children’s dessert for a long time. Over priced and poor customer service. Won’t be going back.
Everything: 1) Visited for buffet, but due to the social distancing. Its not a pleasant experience. 2) Only the first serving is pan pizza, which was also the half of small pan pizza. after that all servings were thin pizza (staff said pan is finished), which was very hard and cheewy. 3) Refil drinks had been replaced with Glass of drink. Same price though. 4) Tortilla chips were stale and all crushed small pieces. Could smell the stale oil from it. In short the business is ripping the govt Eat Out schema and on the other hand treating the customers as $hit. If the customer has paid for buffet, they should serve what the customer asks for or simply refund.
I ordered pizza at 8 PM and the delivery was to be made at 8:40 pm. I did not receive any confirmation so I called to ask if my order was placed and the guy told me that it's placed and will be delivered time. I called the helpline again at 8:50Pm to ask about the order and she said it will take another 40 minutes. Then I get a call from the restaurant saying that they receive my order at 8:53pm and they do not have some items from the order and they also do not have toppings available that I paid for. The guy is offering me some other stuff instead of what I ordered and since I have already paid, all I can do now is accept whatever he is going to bring. What a shame. It's 9PM and all I've got so far is a lame sorry on call and no pizza. Perks of paying online before hand.
Pizza Hut is rated 1.96 based on 163 reviews