Pizza Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pizza Hut

Tell us how Pizza Hut made you happy
10813 Hull ST Rd Midlothian Va

They wear the same gloves for everything...even picking things up off the floor. Manager Alex doesn't wear a mask when making Pizzas. Customers are lied to. 1/2 our order didn't make it into the oven. We were told we had to wait an additional 30-40 minutes. We were also told by Alex that if we wanted a refund that we had to email the request in. Press for an address or ask about the mask and he gets upset.
Went to Taunton, nearest M5. Given instructions about ordering through website, so make sure you have a smartphone with you. Poor WiFi coverage meant our ordering took 30 minutes.
Think pizza hut are taking the pizz out of its customers with their menu, 70 quid for 2 adults and 2 children, ridiculous.
Don't bother, you get more for your money elsewhere.
Waiting for more than 45 minutes in the restaurant to pick up my
Pizza and they forgot to put my ingredients.
Friday night, we ordered Pizza Hut. The pizza was well under cooked, my wife had to tossed them in the garbage.
I am extremely not happy with this restaurant 💩😞
Upset and Disappointed. Had to use slimy hand sanitiser on entry and went straight to bathroom to wash it off my hands.
When seated realised their disposables menus have no QR which a lot of places are using During COVID so that you can look at menu straight away and order. But you have to go onto a website then click on find store... and then put payment details in. it’s a big hassle sorting that all out- and what if you don’t have a phone? My sister doesn’t like sweet corn and so we waved one of the staff over and asked them to remove sweet corn on one of the pizzas. She told us that the pizzas come out how they come out and she couldn’t tell the kitchen ... we literally were shocked. So after all that we couldn’t even order what we wanted!!! Ridiculous!! Never going back. We stood up and left empty handed.
Went in after covid changes. Not impressed. Reduced menu got rid of veggie hot pizza!! Pay online service meant literally no customer service or just some pleasantries. Place felt cold, horrible and very akward. No salad bar options either but apparently had premade bowls u could choose from. Urgh. Man im so so disappointed. Used to be a fun happy family place. None of the warmth left. Walked out without ordering anything.
Waited for children’s dessert for a long time. Over priced and poor customer service. Won’t be going back.
Everything:
1) Visited for buffet, but due to the social distancing. Its not a pleasant experience.

2) Only the first serving is pan pizza, which was also the half of small pan pizza. after that all servings were thin pizza (staff said pan is finished), which was very hard and cheewy.

3) Refil drinks had been replaced with Glass of drink. Same price though.

4) Tortilla chips were stale and all crushed small pieces. Could smell the stale oil from it.

In short the business is ripping the govt Eat Out schema and on the other hand treating the customers as $hit. If the customer has paid for buffet, they should serve what the customer asks for or simply refund.
I ordered pizza at 8 PM and the delivery was to be made at 8:40 pm. I did not receive any confirmation so I called to ask if my order was placed and the guy told me that it's placed and will be delivered time. I called the helpline again at 8:50Pm to ask about the order and she said it will take another 40 minutes. Then I get a call from the restaurant saying that they receive my order at 8:53pm and they do not have some items from the order and they also do not have toppings available that I paid for.
The guy is offering me some other stuff instead of what I ordered and since I have already paid, all I can do now is accept whatever he is going to bring. What a shame.

It's 9PM and all I've got so far is a lame sorry on call and no pizza. Perks of paying online before hand.
Staff very polite but pizza base was disgusting l have have had a lot better pizzas from local supermarkets
Pizza was over 30 minutes late from delivery time. During covid-19 Pizza hut advertised contact free delivery and driver wears plastic gloves. Driver was lost and called for directions. I waited outside, driver shows up, no gloves. Pizza was soggy and tasted spoiled. I tried calling the store to speak to mgr and the store foreared my call to "corporate" number. I spoke to a rep and was very polite. Rep stated I would get a phone call w/in 3 business days, NEVER happened. I called again, report issue. Still no response after a month. POOR customer service. I will NEVER order a pizza again.
Terrible Pizza.
Inedible pizza. Very rude manager and GM. Will never order from Atascocita Pizza Hut again. This is how they treat nurses working on the front line. Worst experience I've ever had with a restaurant of any kind.
Woodridge Il manager Cindy her staff are the rudest making two calls to Pizza Hut customer service still no district manager callback
They should all go get real jobs in customer service because their is really bad ..
Pizza hut thieving #unts 20 emails to online help and still no reply now at 1 day 5 hrs stilk no food or response wish i had read the online reviews before i ordered
Pizza hut have stolen my money
Do not order from this disreputable company
1 star: Bad

Updated just now

Disgusting treatment of high risk vulnerable customer

As a high risk vulnerable customer in lock down, I ordered a delivery at 17:39pm and it’s now 19:14 and I still have no food. I called after an hour and was told it was out for delivery. 30 mins later still no food. Called again to find out I was lied to on the original call. They had not even cooked the food in the first place. I’m still waiting. The staff member Daniel was atrocious telling me he didn’t have time to stand there arguing with me. This is disgusting and totally averse to not only their own customer service charter, but the partnership agreement with the government. And I noticed the prices have all gone up! Livid and bloody starving is an underestimation and that staff member needs firing as he has no awareness of the desperate needs of vulnerable customers in this current climate. Update- 8pm and still no food. Phones again and for the a THIRD time they forgot to cook the order. More lies! Unbelievable. This is the Pizza Hut in Station Road Taunton. If the virus doesn’t get me, the starvation will!

Pizza Hut
Pizza was cold.
Missing items all the time

5 times in a row there were missing items in my order,I call the restaurant and the staff very rude when I didn't want to wait another hour for my missing pizza simply told me that if I don't want to wait to take my money back,after 2 hours waiting the food it is not nice to wait another hour to receive the complete order.Never order again.
Pizza Hut is rated 1.90 based on 147 reviews