Porcelain Superstore Reviews

help@porcelainsuperstore.co.uk

22 Lever StreetManchester

Tell us how Porcelain Superstore made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"We experienced an efficient ordering and fast delivery service. Value for money was excellent. The delivery itself was not ideal as we had to wait in for the whole day and have the garage available to accept the palate. When the driver attempted to get the palate off of his lorry he realised it had been put into the lorry sideways so he could not get it off the lorry without assistance from passing men to help turn it round. Just as well they were there otherwise he would not have been able to get it off the lorry."
"I can't fault the quality/ price profile of the two sets of tiles bought in 2016. My only reservation is that I asked for a precise size for tiles nominally 60x60 cm because of the necessity to achieve an exact fit against another tiled area and explained why I was asking the question, I received feedback that the tiles were precisely the measure given - when we took delivery of the consignment, they were actually 59.7 cm square which necessitated compromises in the laying and an inexact result."
"I have only bought sample tiles so far, but I'm pleased with the quality and service received."
"I only preferred a sample."
"Very efficient company to deal with . Tiles were well packed and none were broken On arrival."
"SUPERB PRODUCTS. very friendly customer service also although sometimes not very quick in responding to queries."
"Very well looked after and a good efficient sevice"
"There was a problem with a small order I placed with some tiles being damaged. It took a couple of days to get through on the phone to let Porcelain Superstore know - but as soon as I got through to someone in their office they were extremely efficient and rectified the problem straight away which meant the bathroom installation could go through as planned - very happy overall that they sorted things out so quickly. Would definitely use again."
"Good quality tiles and recieved in time."
"The ordering was simply and very good, but we did have an issue with the delivery; communication with Porcelain Store and the currier company, the delivery date and delivery address was written down incorrectly by the currier. Thankfully I didn't have to take a day off work for this error. Maybe there should be some sort of checking procedure in place to iron out these simple errors."
"Excellent choice of tiles when it came to both colour and style. When we compared the prices to those available in shops locally Porcelain Superstore couldn't be beaten. When the product arrived the quality was excellent and we were extremely happy."
Thank you for leaving such good feedback. We love to hear from our customers, especially when they are very happy with their tiles! It's fantastic knowing that our prices were very competitive as well :)

We'd love to see you again so please let us know if you need more tiles in the future

Best wishes

Abbas
"Great service and very helpful"
Hi Jacqueline, thank you for your review.

We're glad you liked our service! Please let us know if we can be of further help in the future

Best wishes

Abbas
"Good quality and quick delivery. Thanks!"
Thanks for your review James!
"Fast and efficient service.Very helpful and prompt in supplying samples."
Thank you for you lovely words!
"Good and quick service. The only complain is the fact that we (interior designers and architects), have to pay for samples."
Dear Daniel

Many thanks for your feedback.

We can offer free samples for interior designers and architects - please get in touch next time you need samples rather than ordering online.

Hope this helps!

Best wishes, Abbas
"Very good service. carrier damaged the tile, this was sorted out very quickly by Sam"
"One day late which was due to breakdown. Customer service called and investigated. Returned call immediately. Very impressed with service and tiles overall"
"I was happy with the tiles but delivery driver refused to bring them inside and stated it was KERB-SIDE delivery only - which was not made clear when I ordered the tiles. So make sure you have somebody to help if expecting a delivery..."
"Excellent service received when ordering my samples"
"I liked that you could order free sample tiles first and they arrived quickly. The service and quality of the tiles are excellent."
Porcelain Superstore is rated 4.62 based on 369 reviews