Power Diary Reviews

of reviewers recommend Power Diary

Tell us how Power Diary made you happy
Helps me get organised and make my appointments for the week. I can easily visually see who is still owing payments and also it creates space for me to add extra things. Your help desk is amazing. Thankyou!
Hi Sophie, really appreciate your review and 5-star rating! Will pass this onto our fantastic support team :) Cheers, Eug
It helps me to reduce ‘no shows’ and considering the monthly fee, is more than a return on investment.
Arian - thanks for sharing what you love most about Power Diary! Cheers, Eug
Great easy booking system - love that I can track business reports, store patient notes / files, send emails, invoices / receipts and write letters directly through the program! Has made my business seamless!
Awesome Sarah, sounds like you are a power user! We love getting feedback like this, thank you! Best regards, Eugene
Power Diary helps us to be more efficient with our processes.
So glad to hear this Raymond! Thanks for your review. Warmest regards, Eug
it helps me keep track of my appointments
Great to hear it Raileen! Did you know that your clients can book their own appointments with you (and pay at the same time)? To learn more about this and other ways Power Diary can streamline your practice, simply call us on 1300-755-184 or email: support@powerdiary.com and request for an online demo. Regards, Eugene - Community Champion
Systematic, streamlined, reliable and everything in one place
Jane, thanks for the 5-star review and for sharing what you love about Power Diary! Have a wonderful day. Regards, Eug
It is a must for scheduling our appointments daily
Great to learn how others outside of Allied Health are benefitting from Power Diary too! Thanks for the review. Regards, Eug - Community Champion
Adaptability
Thanks Sally! Have a great week ahead. Cheers, Eug
As a solo practitioner it is very portable and easy to use
Much appreciated Chapel! Best regards, Eugene
Power Diary helps my business by coordinating clients appointments, reminders, and invoices with ease. Also, clients find it easy to book appointments online.
Thanks for the 5-star review! So good to hear that your clients also find Power Diary easy to book. Regards, Eugene
They're help desk are so efficient and quick to respond.
Thanks Kim! I'll pass this on. Cheers, Eug
It saves me time sending out SMS reminders, and is instrumental in organizing group classes, tracking attendance statistics and is able to keep track of punch pass uses.
Great to hear, thanks for taking the time to share this! Warmest regards, Eug - Community Champion
just works
Thanks Sally! Cheers, Eug
The best things Power Diary does for me are:
- It stores my patient records and sends out automatic email and text reminders for their appointments.
- easy to invoice patients - with my provider numbers etc..
- and I'm just trying to sync it up with Mail chimp now so I can send bulk emails out.
Bec, sounds like you are well on your way towards becoming a power user! Thanks so much for taking the time to write and share this. Warmest regards, Eug - Community Champion
Very sophisticated records system. It’s been great to be able to add notes and upload files to the system. Its also fantastic to have a complete history of client appointments.
Great to hear from you Natalia, thanks for your review! Warmest regards, Eug - Community Champion
It is easy to manage and administer. The system allows me to keep track of client information without to much time being devoted to it. This gives me time to do other things. The SMS system has been a life saver as I was putting this data in by phone every day before I stated using Power diary. This change has been the best for me.
I am learning new features of the system each week. The options for checking Medicare information is excellent on this system.
Thanks for taking the time to share this Cecilia! We love hearing how Power Diary gives you back time to do other things. Did you know that you can now process DVA claims as well? Best regards, Eugene
I can keep client and personal appointments in one place. Very helpful when matching sessions and payments.
Thanks Madeline! So happy to hear that you are loving these two features. Yes, our development team have put a lot of work into creating seamless integrations such as with Google Calendar and payment gateway Stripe. Other customers also love the Stripe integration as it reduces unnecessary stress around asking for and getting payments by empowering clients to book and pre-pay online - and then automatically marks invoices as paid, saving further manual data entry and potential errors. Have a great week! Regards, Eugene - Community Champion
helps keep everything in one spot, love being able to access anywhere via the net
Thank you Jessica! That's why we love the cloud too :) Cheers, Eug
Automatic text reminders have made a great improvement to the practice as well as Medicare bulk billing
Great to hear the difference PD is making for your practice! Much appreciated - Eug, Community Champion
Organising, planning the day.
Much appreciated Ellen! Have a great one :) Eug