Premier Disability Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Premier Disability
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
"They came through at a difficult time for me. They got my disability approved just after six months. When my work disability ran out so I was never without money. Thank goodness for their excellent team. They are wonderful."
"Worked Diligently, and in 7 months, I was approved, and received my first Check!! THANK- YOU!! Caught up QUICK!!!!!"
"Very professional and courteous to work with I don't know what I would have done without premieres help in getting my disability"
"I don’t now why I can’t get Medicare until November when I filed for social security in June and I only got back pay from November to February just asking cause I really need Medicare my husband got laid off so we do not have insurance my legs are worse can’t stand not even 5 minutes without severe pain and also need eye surgery but I can’t go to the dr. Cause of no insurance !!"
"Would highly recommend Premier disability to anyone who is having trouble obtaining SSI benefits."
"Premier Disability are a great bunch of people to work with. They make getting your disability so simple. I didn't even have to leave the house,only to see a couple of the social security Doctors that I had to travel 50 miles,and 30 miles. Which I was reimbursed for my gas that I used on these trips. Other than that everything was done over the phone."
"Everyone I talked with really was helpful and really nice I would tell people if you want to talk to someone about getting your disability I'd tell them to call Premier Disability"
"From the first interaction through the end of the process they handled everything and made so easy I doubt if I would have gotten my disability without them I would highly recommend them"
"Premier is an excelent service with a compassionate staff who have the never say die attitude about helping clients. You can tell that these people love their job by their proficiency alone."
"Everyone was so nice and patient with me each time i called they answered my questions and concerns. I will recommend them to anyone great personalities, great performance i was so nervous but the attorney assured me everything will be fine he was so nice and understanding Thankyou"
"Premier was very professional and went out of their way to help me get approved and collect my disability."
"They Got My Disability Quickly. Would Definitely Recommend!"
"Your company helped me out so much i cant Thank you enough. You did a EXCELLENT JOB ."
"I was approached by th service and rcvd good honest reliable service thank you for the job well done!"
"Premier Disability has a very friendly staff and a very knowledgeable staff. Anytime I had to call them, they were very friendly and eager to help. ,"
"From day one, everyone I spoke with was courteous and helpful. They took the hard part of paperwork filling and made it easy. Every email/call was answered within a 24hr period. I have referred many people"
"from fred jones premier disability help me wen no one else would thank you premier disability I think they are tiring to take my disability can u all help me again"
"They really are good peoples and nice and friendly too"
"I did appreciate all the help you guys gave me to get my disability."
"Outstanding! I was guided through everything and I'd recommend (and will recommend) Premier to anybody that I know who needs a disability attorney"
Premier Disability is rated 4.90 based on 178 reviews