Prendas Ciclismo Reviews

5 out of 5
Returns & Refunds
Returns Process
Easy
Great service and well priced jerseys. My email query about sizing was answered the same day and made purchasing so much easier. The quality of the jerseys seem comparable to other well know brands (but at a much lower price) so much so I have made another more recent purchase and will again once they restock in my size. Very happy with the service and quality of their merchandise.
Commande traité rapidement et efficacement
Once again the excellent service I've come to expect from Prendas. Great quality products and very quick pick, pack & dispatch.
Amazing experience! Ordered some cycling shoes which were cheaper than all other retailers. I was contacted to say the shoes were arriving in stock the following day and I received them 48hrs after placing my order. Great customer service and shoes were perfect!
Great and as expected although the elastic broke straight away on the cap.
Great service when buying new mtb shoes, my first pair didn’t fit to well but they just sent out a replacement pair with in a week. Great service
Overall products quality are excellent and highly recommended A+++++. Thank You for bringing back the retro team kits design.
Dear Prendas The Ferretti team jersey arrived well in advance of expectation. It has all the impression of a national jersey.The simplicity, modesty and elegance of this timeless classic cannot be overstated Thx for sharing with us the history of the racers who left their legacy.
Perfect prendases and customer service, fast purchase.
excellent quality, speed shipping
I bought a pair of DMT cycling shoes at a very competitive price. The delivery times was good and packaging was excellent. The downside was that I had to download a third party app if I wanted to track my goods. I didn't because the shoes arrived earlier than I expected.
Quality kit delivered quickly
James helped me with my sizing question, so placed my order buying 2 jerseys at a good price. I was so chuffed when they came as they were better than I expected, perfect fit and look great so I would definately recommend Prendas for great choice at great prices.
Great product good quality very pleased looks good too
Product as described, fast delivery.
Always browse Prendaa
A stunning shirt at a reasonable price. Ordered without fuss, arrived quickly and was on my back riding around with me inside three days of ordering. Very happy with the design, the quality and the delivery.
Good product. Efficient delivery
Always quick. Great choice. Stuff you can't get elsewhere
Very easy to order and came quickly.
Prendas Ciclismo is rated 4.9 based on 2,128 reviews