Prendas Ciclismo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Prendas Ciclismo
4.9
Based on 2,032 reviews
5 out of 5
Prendas Ciclismo was ver helpful addressing some bib tights that were too short for me. They quickly sent out a return.
Very nice retro jersey collection. I have a couple. Love the winter hat, bought my second one. Service to Finland flawless. Thank You Prendas!
Great product and speedy delivery. What more can you want
Please write a short review of Prendas Ciclismo. Prendas, kicks ass. Thank you.
💪🚴‍♂️🥇🏆
Great pricing on specials and easy delivery even to Australia!
I was a bit affraid first since shipment went to the UK first and I thought that I should pay the custom costs because UK is not in EU anymore. On the end everything was just perfect. Package arrived after 10 days and it was a nice suprise for me to notice Made in Italy sign instead of Made in China😀 Very good stuff👍 Shipment tracking was perfect👍 Well done Prendas Ciclismo👌
Easy ordering. Good communication. Huge inventory.
Prendas Ciclismo is the best, best quality, best shipping and all around best cycling jerseys. Always look forward to their newest updates.
Great pair of bib shorts and came in the post in two days great!
I have purchased gear from Prendas Ciclismo a number of times. Products have all been high quality. All transactions have been seamless with excellent tracking and fast delivery. Highly recommended.
Fast delivery and excellent customer service. The products are of high quality and functional. They were worth the price. We were very pleased with our purchase. Thank you very much.
Used Prendas for cycling caps and have always been extremely happy with their service. Fast shipping and very reasonable prices keep me coming back. Last purchase I had an issue and the online chat solved it in less than 10 min. Really well run online shop.
Well done Prendas....ordered a gilet, too small, sent it back and it was promptly replace with larger size. Caps off to you!
.. over the Years I've ordered items from across your Range.. always found everything to be really good value for money.. especially your undershirts..Gloves & Hats. (Love 'em!) As for Your Retro Gear.. I Love all that You covered over the Years. My only Wish would be You Guy's having a stab at: The Retro Pink TDF ONCE Jersey & Mercantone Uno Pink TDF Jersey! Owning those two..would make my day! PS: my Recent Orange Lisboa Rain Cap purchase is the Dogs Dangly Bits..tried it out this W/E......
Great value. Good quality & fab fit.
Easy to order, great range of products and prompt delivey.
The cycling caps arrived very quickly, and are excellent quality… good price too.
Excellent styling and a great fit, perfect for those cold winter rides.
Consistently excellent products.