Print Your Pet Reviews

Tell us how Print Your Pet made you happy

Over a month
Over a week
customer service
"Scam company who actively abuse customers. do not give them your money!"
Are you Print Your Pet? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. My sister ordered me a gift on November 27th and we haven't received it. I just sent the sixth angry email and we have never received any apologies or remorse. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM."
"Seriously do not order from here. I ordered a mug on Dec 7th 2018 it's currently Feb 20th 2019 and haven't received ANYTHING from the company, no updates nothing. I emailed them to complain and told them I want a full refund because at this point I don't want what I ordered anymore, it was a gift for someone. All they wrote back was bear with us we are catching up. I emailed them 4 times AFTER that and no one has responded to me. Don't use them for anything, customer service is horrible and you'll never see your money or what you ordered again."
"I ordered a blanket before thanksgiving for a christmas present. IT IS FEB 19TH AND I LITERALLY HAVE NOT GOTTEN EVEN AN EMAIL BACK! they took my 80$ and then can't even respond or follow through or pretty much do anything. THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM"
"I ordered two products 5 days before thanksgiving of 2018. I was assured that my order would be sent before Christmas. I was able to get half of my order...by January. The other half of my order has still not come. Additionally, the contact with this company has been so sporadic. The artist took forever to get in touch with me, and the customer service email does not seem to have any direct contact with them, and vice versa. I would not recommend using them ever."
"I ordered in November 2018 here we are February 2019 no product and no responses to anything I ask! What a scam!!!!"
"Would give them zero stars if possible. Bought a custom blanket on 12/09/2018. It has now been two months since I made the order and I still have not received it. They sent me a confirmation email and number, but now I can't even check my order status. No one has responded to any of my emails and I'm out $70.00"
"I ordered my baby sister a fleece blanket for Christmas on December the 9th 2018 and do not have the blanket or my money back. I cannot get in touch with no one about the issue either. They stole my money and ran. My sister is upset also. Frauds!!!!!!!!!!"
"Do not order from them. They never sent me a picture of approval or anything but I got an email saying I got my item. They do not respond to any of my emails"
"Place our order before the Christmas deadline. It is now Feb 14 and no word from them. Only way to contact them is through email which they do not answer. Did chat with someone from their facebook. Told them I was going to trash them on social media, theys said GO FOR IT!!!! DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE"
"I placed my order on Dec 10th, it is now Feb 13th and I have not even received an email with a proof to approve. I asked them for a status last month and they did respond within 48 hours but never gave me a definitive time when or if my order would be completed. They only offered me free shipping. I tried to reach out again for a status and their website conveniently says that emailing them multiple times only slows down the process for everyone. Clever wording for a company that is a total scam! I will be contacting my bank today to dispute the charge. This is ridiculous! To the people that received your orders, good for you, but maybe you don't do much shopping to understand how things should work from a reputable company."
"I have not received my purchase after almost three months. I have contacted their "customer service" a number of times and have not gotten any response what so ever. I have requested that my money be refunded. I am guessing at this point, I am out what I paid."
"To go off of what everyone else is saying: this company is a scam. They told me it would take 2-4 weeks for my product to come in as they were experiencing a high volume of orders because of the holiday season. I ordered it December 12. It is now February 10. Their website’s design literally tricked me into buying two of the same products. They took about 2-3 weeks to finally get back to me (even though their website says they will take up to 24-36 hours to respond) to say they would give me a refund. From there, they said it would take 2-4 days for the refund to come in. I waited about two weeks and finally had to go through my credit card company to get my money back. Since it has taken an absurd amout of time for the original blanket to come in, I’ve been consistently emailing them saying I want my money back. All they offered was free shipping. So I’ve continuously emailed them asking for my money back completely. They have been very kind in ignoring all of my emails. I messaged them on FB and they left me on read. This company is a scam and will steal your money. Do not buy from them. I have good reviews from friends about Pet Canvas. I would highly recommend you order from them instead."
"I wouldn't even give this company 1 star. I placed an order for several items in November of last year for some Christmas presents for my children. I was told 3-4 weeks. It's now 2/8/2019 and I've hounded them since. I got an email on 1/3/2019 saying they'd send the order expedited mail.. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY"
"Terrible company. Ordered in early december and have still not received my order (3 months later). I have politely emailed four times now and have not gotten a single response. This whole company is a huge SCAM. Dont bother. Save your money, time and sanity and go with a better company. (Also all the "reviews" on their website are specifically selected. They do not post the real reviews.)"
"I ordered my product late November. I was told it would arrive early January and was even told it was shipped. Eventually I got suspicious and e-mailed the company. After a week with no reply I looked up reviews and was pretty sure I got scammed. I e-mailed the ARTIST who showed me what my product would look like, a few days after that they did actually ship it (showed UPS travel and all) and it did show up. I really do like my blanket but I don't recommend ordering from them until they speed up their delivery. Company seems like it has too much demand for the amount of employees they have."
"I ordered a mug in the beginning of December and have not heard anything about my order in 3 months. I have tried to contact them several times but never get a response. Now I just want my money back. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM."
"Absolutely horrible customer service. Ordered over two months ago and have still not received a product. Have tried to contact them multiple times and have not gotten any response. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!"
"Terrible - Placed order on Nov 27 2018. I knew I wasn't going to receive my blanket in time for christmas (per there delivery note). However, it is now February 6th 2019 and I still have not received it. I received one poor attempt of their customer services saying they will expedite the product, but it's been silent ever since. I message them almost daily without response. I am disputing charges with my bank and I hope this company gets shut down. I obviously am not the only person in this situation. Please read the reviews, and share how poor this company is."
"I ordered two blankets on November 26, and paid, and never received them! I have emailed so many times I’ve lost count and have only received two back, carelessly telling me they will arrive shortly. I’ve never ever had such terrible service. This is a scam"
Print Your Pet is rated 1.43 based on 148 reviews