Print Your Pet Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Print Your Pet

How would you rate Print Your Pet ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Alisha Williams

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Print Your Pet in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Alisha Williams
Verified Reviewer
"This is a company that needs to google what "customer service" means After posting reviews online I was contacted by the company and this is what I was told: "You;ll need to work with us and remove all theses reviews and defamation online if you want to get a resolution. if not we already sent an email to deal with it by legal means." and after letting them know that I was not removing my review since other consumers had the right to know about them they sent me this "We don't need your positive review, we sold 50,000 units you really think 100 reviews less than 1% of the orders effects us? we have a whole new team, we are breaking records selling more than we did last year. Your claims are false and basis. Why run away from a judge and lawyers to solve this? Obviously you don't understand how clear we have been. You have freedom of speech but not of consequences of what is said you'll actually have to present evidence, and prove what you are saying "scam" after 200k in donations, thousands of happy customers? You really have no idea what you are talking about. We offered a solution, of course you never respond to the email and run scared spreading lies online. Why not come face them like an adult put up the money and let's solve this. As of now and your threats of black mail the only way we are getting a resolution is in front of a judge." Any positive review you see on them is a lie. Go to your bank with this and they will refund your payment & they will then pursue action against Print your Pet. If I could put 0 stars I would. My sister ordered me a blanket on 12/11/2017. Today is 03/17/2018 and this has still not been shipped or even updated for shipping. The company keeps coming with the same excuse every single time that "they had a back log of orders and that they will be updating the shipping information soon" I'm sorry what? WHY ARE YOU STILL ACCEPTING ORDERS IF YOU HAVEN'T FILLED THE ONES YOU ALREADY HAVE? I have never in my life waited this long for an order to be processed. I have ordered things from China that have ran circles around the delivery from this place. I have requested a refund for my sister and have even looked on the BBB website for this company. THEY HAVE 21 UNANSWERED COMPLAINTS AGAINST THEM! Pretty sure they are running some sort of scam on people as we have not seen a refund from our order either. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT USE THEM! There are plenty of other companies that do this and have excellent reviews and customer service. Your pet will pass away by the time you receive any type of product from this FAKE COMPANY!"
"I ordered a pair of shoes with a custom image from printyourpet.com. I loved the design but one of the images on one of the shoes was way off center and looked horrible. I asked that the company fix it using their support email. I got no response for nearly a month despite repeated follow ups so I messaged them on Facebook. They responded quickly but said "I am checking into this to see what we can do" and "We'll figure out a way to make this right and we'll see what we can do." That was 2 weeks ago. I sent several follow ups to that with no response. Annoyed, I decided to give them a negative review. I then got an immediate response. They said, "We already responded to you - we even said we would help you on social media and now you want to leave a negative review - I guess we'll just stop the re-shipment. Sad." As I said, they NEVER responded to my emails and they NEVER confirmed they were fixing the issue in their Facebook messages. They then acted like they were doing me a favor by sending my order for re-shipment (which they can show no proof of and never let me know about and likely untrue.) You would think you would receive a follow up email like any other company that does this. Anyways, "Emma" said, " We printed and made a mistake our templates matched up - we don't offer refunds, or returns if you read our FAQ or confirmation emails that have been policy for over a year, including all of our competitors that do customized items NONE offer refunds or fixes." This is 100% wrong as well. The FAQs do not say this. In fact their FAQ says, "We stand by our product and if something goes wrong with your order, we will do everything we can to rectify it." The confirmation email specifically says, "Because of the nature of our products (customized), we do not offer refunds. All sales are final, but we will correct anything that is not done properly." My order was not done properly and should have been fixed. They DO NOT stand by their products. You should note that you cannot interact with any of their social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc) for printyourpet.com and they will not post any negative reviews to their site. In fact, you cannot even highlight or copy text from their site. They don't say where they are, do not post a phone number and use a service to mask information about their website. They must also pay to be at the very top of all the google searches because I find it hard to believe the lack of posts about them anywhere on the internet including the supposed positive ones they get from being mentioned by "celebrities" as they claim. I would guess they are claiming celebrity endorsements of Best Friends as theirs as they are a business fundraising partner of Best Friends. I am sad they are affiliated with Best Friends, which is a great and reputable organization, through its donations partners. Too bad they have such horrible customer service and do not stand by their products. I did like they images they created; however, what is the point if they can't print it correctly."
Print Your Pet is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews