PRIVILEGE Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend PRIVILEGE Clothing
Read PRIVILEGE Clothing Reviews
The customer service was so great. When all of my order couldn’t be fulfilled they emailed me immediately to let me know and we came to a resolution. The sale prices are amazing on high quality pieces! I’ll be shopping with Privilege again.
Great staples pieces for my wardrobe. Comfortable but stylish! Will definitely purchase more in the future!
Order was sent so fast ! Great online service!!!
I love the selection of clothes and accessories on Privilege! Everything is shipped very fast and fits great. I have a number of beautiful items from a gorgeous Vera Moda coat to 4 or 5 lounge and sleep wear pieces, to faux leather leggings. I love shopping at Privilege. :-)
Love the clothing selection and the store staff at your Coquitlam Center location are all so kind and helpful:)
Great selection of clothes and sizes. Easy checkout and pretty quick shipping!
Love my Brunette the label and local pickup is such a great option. Cool store with great clothes. Could use a little face lift and coat of paint but Emily and the entire staff team is wonderful.
Really loved the option of being able to order online and pick up in store for free. I have never been to the store and it was gorgeous on the inside! The lady that got me my order was super friendly. Very good first experience, will shop here again!
Product looks like the picture on arrival. Shipping is quick. Site is easy to use.
Really fast shipping and the customer service is fantastic, very prompt and so helpful whenever you reach out for help with sizing etc. highly recommend!
I was absolutely blown away by the customer service at their pop up shop in Coquitlam centre over the holidays. I will definitely continue shopping with this brand!
Love this store I’ve gotten so many cute items as well as given some amazing gifts from Privilege!
Easy to order & quick shipping!
Amazing clothes & great quality!
So easy order, pick up and the staff is great!
Great pajama set!
Great service, amazing clothing!
I have loved the purchases I have made (Mostly gift giving) 😉 I also have nothing but great things to say about the customer service that I have recieved in store (Langley)
Fast service and the clothes I got fit true to size and I love them !
Super fast shipping, item arrived packed well. No concerns at all, a great shopping experience!
PRIVILEGE Clothing is rated 4.44 based on 63 reviews