Qi Supplements Reviews

of reviewers recommend Qi Supplements
Read Qi Supplements Reviews

About Qi Supplements:

We are one of the leading providers of beauty, fitness, health and wellness products that are sure to give you the utmost satisfaction and pure joy. We offer dietary supplements, avant-garde makeups, and skincare solutions, and of course, health supplements that are designed to restore your body’s natural function.We specialize our products for all age groups and you can guarantee that our creations are 100% safe, highly efficient, and affordable. At Qi, you are our motivation to provide great products and service. We put our customers in the center of everything that we do to give you the best quality products you deserve.

Tell us how Qi Supplements made you happy
I spent over 1,200 dollars and have not received an updated ETA on the bio-identicals. Would you please send them to me.
I tried several times to explain the problem but you were oblivious to what happened and offered no understanding.
I ordered in April, DHL wouldn't release it. It took around two months to receive it.
I have not recieved it.
Its out for delivery right now. USPS is running late with deliveries due to Covid-19
Qi Supplements is rated 4.77 based on 165 reviews