Qi Supplements Reviews

of reviewers recommend Qi Supplements
Read Qi Supplements Reviews

About Qi Supplements:

We are one of the leading providers of beauty, fitness, health and wellness products that are sure to give you the utmost satisfaction and pure joy. We offer dietary supplements, avant-garde makeups, and skincare solutions, and of course, health supplements that are designed to restore your body’s natural function.We specialize our products for all age groups and you can guarantee that our creations are 100% safe, highly efficient, and affordable. At Qi, you are our motivation to provide great products and service. We put our customers in the center of everything that we do to give you the best quality products you deserve.

Tell us how Qi Supplements made you happy
Little late but is ok i am happy
Product came quickly. Just started it today so don’t know How well it works yet.
The PEA made a difference when nothing else would and did exactly as advertised. The service is prompt and there are occasional discounts!
I study first how peptides work. I try this Suprefort because I have bad metabolism but when I take the 10 day course I already feel the difference! Now Im almost done with the 30 days course I see how reality works and my metabolism really improve with taking this supplements! I recommend this to my sister who has the same issue with me!
I have not used your product to make an evaluation.
I'm happy with the products and the service is very good from Qi!
It helps me relax
The parasite liquid did indeed inhibit some of the symptoms i was feeling, and for that matter i believe it worked.
The wood tooth brush is ok i like it. Im not sure how long it will stand up and how it will endure bacteria but its kinda cool.
I think they're working - using bladder supplements to prevent UTI. Will need to see how it works long term.
I got Zoiben will do a detox before I start with the peptides.
I could feel a difference using the eyes and bones formulas.
There was a problem with my delivery of a product. Once it was realized that I had not received the product the company cheerfully sent me a complete refund. I am satisfied that the Company is very legitimate and honest. I would recommend the company for their integrity and honesty to any one. Bruce F.
Wanted to try out these peptide bioregulators. Qi Supplements has many to choose from.
It seems to being good. My left heel the back was numb but as of today it's not numb. Hoping my neuropathy gets better.
Excellent service, it was easy to track my purchase and to contact you.
Thank you Vlad !