Qi Supplements Reviews

of reviewers recommend Qi Supplements
Read Qi Supplements Reviews

About Qi Supplements:

We are one of the leading providers of beauty, fitness, health and wellness products that are sure to give you the utmost satisfaction and pure joy. We offer dietary supplements, avant-garde makeups, and skincare solutions, and of course, health supplements that are designed to restore your body’s natural function.We specialize our products for all age groups and you can guarantee that our creations are 100% safe, highly efficient, and affordable. At Qi, you are our motivation to provide great products and service. We put our customers in the center of everything that we do to give you the best quality products you deserve.

Tell us how Qi Supplements made you happy
Qi Supplements 5 star review on 19th June 2020
Maurice daniel
Qi Supplements 5 star review on 31st May 2020
julie fFord
Excellent Service, excellent products. Vlad at QI Supplements is the best! Highly Recommend! A+++++++++
Qi Supplements 5 star review on 1st October 2020
Real offer, Nice people, Faster deliver,
Thank you!
God Bless
Qi is my go-to source. My needs are met quickly, and supplements arrive in excellent condition.
still have not received. problem is likely use of USPS which seems unable to deliver or find anything. but really took a while to even determine if you guys think i have received it - I don't want to, can't install Route app to track, a more conventional tracking number I could just click on would have been more helpful than trying to badger me into installing your partner's app. once I found an actual tracking link it just says what all post office tracking says, late, lost, its somewhere in transit but we have no idea where or when. If you can / would send another via reliable transport it would be lovely, otherwise now looking to reorder from someone else, i do still need
I take my wellness peptides on a 60 day cycle to enhance circulatory, muscle and brain systems in my body. They are great products coming from Russian Republic.
Awesome stuff,, feels so much better in two weeks.....trying to get some more
I am in full agreement. We definitely need your products in the market. We have to keep redefining what it means to be healthy. You are assisting the world to do this. The cellular focus is extremely important. Thank you.
I order 2 products from Qi. They are always efficient. They well package the product. They are timely. I appreciate Qi.
I have tried everything, everything!! I am a Esthetician for 45 years believe me I have tried everything to try to heal my skin!! I have had at least 100 Dr. appointments. I was heading to John Hopkins hospital where dermatology started. Sometimes you need to do your own dinoses, I came to the conclusion that I had hookworms? Doing my research on line I came across ZOIBEN, I started use it and in about 2 days I can see a difference, now 5 days later I'm still seeing more of a improvement hope this is it. This product I would give a A+++
I was poisoned from breast implants.
Very convenient. Great product !
Glad to hear! Thank you for the review, Louis!
Love what I bought
We're delighted to hear this! Thanks for the feedback, Kristy.
The product came sooner than expected which was great. Great product guys, though I'm still wondering at what capacity will it be at 100% effect. I've started to use gel caps and it seems to be working fine.
Thanks for the review, Hoku! Keep us posted.
Produits de très bon qualité.
I started with the Phase 1 Intense Detox. I've been trying different detoxes for about 7yrs and picked this one because it was suppositories and I thought that would be really different. There isn't much instruction, so I just kinda did it and listened to my body. It's not that intense in my opinion, but I thought I was going to be pooping all day and feeling ugh, there were times that I felt kind of ugh, but it wasn't that bad at all :) Tomorrow is my last one and I'm feeling good, way better than when I started! More energy, sleeping better, skin feels nice and soft, workouts are easier, and mostly all cravings for sugar and bread are gone :) Looking forward to Phase 2
This is day 5 on the zoiben. So far it is working!

Do you all do monthly subscription prices? I know that I will be ordering zoiben soon. I also want to try the Nervidyne.
Hi Michael,

Thanks for the review! Yes, we do, you may email us at info@qisupplements.com so we can assist you.
Your response and service is exceptional and refreshing. We look forward to positive results from the supplements we have received.
Thanks for the feedback!
Appreciated the prompt shipping of the supplements I ordered and am happy to see new bio-dynamic peptides with faster acting properties.
Thanks for the feedback!
Great products.
Thanks for the feedback, Tyler!
I do love these QI peptide products. They work!!!
Glad that our peptides worked for you. Thanks for the feedback!
Ordering was easy. Was given a 10% discount and free shipping and arrived in just a few days after ordering!
Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback! We truly appreciate this.
I feel multiple improvements! My wife notices the difference in my behavior. I have a “spring in my step” which means I’m walking faster. My joints don’t bother me as much, even after a hard day of work. Thank you!
Thanks for the review,Vince! We're glad to hear your health is improving.
Qi Supplements is rated 4.72 based on 228 reviews