Qi Supplements Reviews

of reviewers recommend Qi Supplements
Read Qi Supplements Reviews

About Qi Supplements:

We are one of the leading providers of beauty, fitness, health and wellness products that are sure to give you the utmost satisfaction and pure joy. We offer dietary supplements, avant-garde makeups, and skincare solutions, and of course, health supplements that are designed to restore your body’s natural function.We specialize our products for all age groups and you can guarantee that our creations are 100% safe, highly efficient, and affordable. At Qi, you are our motivation to provide great products and service. We put our customers in the center of everything that we do to give you the best quality products you deserve.

Tell us how Qi Supplements made you happy
Qi Supplements 5 star review on 19th June 2020
Maurice D
Qi Supplements 5 star review on 31st May 2020
Julie F
Excellent Service, excellent products. Vlad at QI Supplements is the best! Highly Recommend! A+++++++++
Qi Supplements 5 star review on 1st October 2020
haven't used it yet.
Best supplement ever taken. Blood sugar reduced dramatically in just under two weeks.
Hi Rodney, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it!
The PEA has made each day easier with no side effects.
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it!
Fast deluvery
Glad you received it on time! Thanks for the feedback!
thanks i am not so sure about the expired date
I only started 4 days ago. The site says take 1 tsp for 7 days. There are 12 tsps in the bottle. What are the side effects for continuing taking 1 tsp for 12 consecutive days if I'm not sure my parasite is eliminated on the 7th day?
After 7 days of the treatment phase, you can proceed with the maintenance phase. You can brush your teeth with Zoiben to avoid the recurrence of the parasites! :)
Shipped almost immediately and received quickly. Packed well and as promised.
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it!
These peptide bioregulators are such a great product for people needing healing of various organs and systems. Great product to add to one's supplement protocol.
Hi Sylvia, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it!
I am very happy how taking your supplements has lowered my blood pressure the doctor wanted to preform a operation thinking I had a clogged heart vein but now thinks it is not necessary not knowing I been taking your supplements
I can eat ice cream again without pain after 3 days on thyroid peptide
The WORST. You sold me EXPIRED products and made me return them by having to drive about 30 minutes to the closest post office. Even with photos proving the products are expired, your staff would not give me a refund until the products are received in your warehouse. That means you’ll have my money for almost one month! There was no apology, no discount for future purchases, nothing. TERRIBLE.
So far I have experienced positive results from the muscle peptide. I have been on for about 10 days and am seeing increases in strength as well as reduced recovery time. I hope all of the Qi products are as effective as this one.
Very good service and helpful.
1. I paid $90 for the Zioben liquid and no dropped was included. For $90 I am sure a 5 cent dropped can be included in the future. @. Nobody answered my questions.
Unfortunatly droppers arent possible. The essential oils would destroy the rubber dropper bulb. We have to use special caps for Zoiben for that very reason.
Incredibly easy and efficient order!
I love all the choices of the different supplements that are available for different symptom. I especially love the peptide line. Also the shipping is exceptionally fast!
Ordering was very simple. Shipping was precise and accurate. QI Supplements were/are VERY informative and knowledgeable about my/their products. They have a new/loyal customer in me now. Thanks QI
Great service!
It not as good as they claim it is
Always great customer service and suppliments. A company you can trust
Qi Supplements is rated 4.76 based on 272 reviews