Qi Supplements Reviews

of reviewers recommend Qi Supplements
Read Qi Supplements Reviews

About Qi Supplements:

We are one of the leading providers of beauty, fitness, health and wellness products that are sure to give you the utmost satisfaction and pure joy. We offer dietary supplements, avant-garde makeups, and skincare solutions, and of course, health supplements that are designed to restore your body’s natural function.We specialize our products for all age groups and you can guarantee that our creations are 100% safe, highly efficient, and affordable. At Qi, you are our motivation to provide great products and service. We put our customers in the center of everything that we do to give you the best quality products you deserve.

Tell us how Qi Supplements made you happy
Excellent Service, excellent products. Vlad at QI Supplements is the best! Highly Recommend! A+++++++++
Qi Supplements 5 star review on 1st October 2020
The service is excellent, if you have a question it will be answered promptly and in a courteous manner.
Product I am using (minmax hair treatment) is excellent and it looks like the same can be said of the other products from this company who actually care what they sell.
Charles Reid.
I've been buying peptides from Qi for years and have always had great service.
I want to share how this Nervidyne I really feel the effect of this supplements no sleepless night and help me throughout the day in my work. Must try this!
Every month I'm having a hard time and fighting with my menstrual cramps or dysmenorrhea then my friend shelly recommends me this product to try and I'm really surprised this product really works! I 100% recommend this for pain killers!
After ordering the 32 Peptides program and Vlad and I synced up on a time, we had a great conversation while discussing peptides. Great service on the call on which I let Vlad know how well just the 1st phase detox program has been for me. Surprisingly, it has helped the pump and firmness of my biceps and triceps; so loving the effect. Like with the Detox peptides I ordered, these peptides arrived very quickly!
Good quality products and excellent shipping.
I’m very pleased with my first order from QI Supplements. It came perfectly wrapped when they said it would.I ordered Zoiben n am very pleased with it. It helps my mind think clearly. I would order again.
I wrote a review twice. Neither went through.
I received the order even before the time given. Got exactly what I had ordered even though I had ordered the product through another company The emails from Qi were very courteous and they even answered some questions I had about taking the product dosage. Vlad answered my email right with all the info I needed and offered any further help if I needed it. I will be ordering from this company
Product as described, great price, fast delivery.
Great service , great prices.
Super Effective! Hellp me to manage my stress and I really feel the benefit of these supplements in my body!!! Try it to believe.
I receive the utmost of care and appreciation
This product is wonderful!
I take Russian peptides on a cycle and watch the videos by Dr. Audry to learn more about the positive effects they have on your body. The supplements sold in this store cannot be found in most vitamin stores because they are way ahead of the medical curve on the latest They and greatest supplements for your body. Vlad has medical professionals who can substantiate the use of these new or upgraded products. It has been an education for me and the store owner is a very personable individual who will reach out to you if you need anything regarding his products. Thank you again Vlad.
Receive in very fast!
Great product!
Took 4 same day I received them and my energy shot through roof!!
Very pleased with product and shipping/ Handling!
Very affordable and high quality. I will continue to order them.
Qi Supplements is rated 4.77 based on 162 reviews