Quinnspares Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Quinnspares Reviews
reliable as ever
Very efficient.
Excellent. Dave was very friendly and helpful. I was notified when my order left the warehouse. It arrived promptly.
Very good prompt service, very impressive
There was a snafu with my tiny order - on the courier company. Your Sean took it on himself to make sure I got sorted. You are lucky to have people like him caring for the customers. Well done.
Great service, very helpful.
Excellent customer care.
Excellent customer service
My purchase was carried out over the telephone, delivered the next day as promised, excellent customer service. The item was well packaged and carefully handled on delivery. The member of staff that I spoke to was helpful and informative. I'm pleased with the item I purchased, good price too. I would recommend Quinnspares to my friends and family.
Very good service. I dealt with a lovely gent called Dave. I ordered a wrong item but there was no issue, he organised it to be picked up and received my new item within a few days. Thank you Dave.
They couldn't be more helpful Top class
Fast and helpful, good pricing
Very satisfied
Very efficient staff , from reception to store personnel.. A good sense of humour with store man and as promised prompt delivery of goods in perfect condition.. Will do business with company again..
Very understanding and helpful Efficient with what they doing and all on time
Very good service
Very helpful and pleasant to deal with. The part I ordered arrived and fitted perfectly. Thank you.
Very helpful on phone and quick delivery
Most helpful
All good. Part arrived in a few days.
Quinnspares is rated 4.89 based on 1,152 reviews