Quinnspares Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quinnspares
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Quinnspares Reviews
Received the incorrect part. Glad they covered return pick up. All well.
Great service but shocking pricey
Good source for household appliance spare parts at reasonable prices. After ordering the parts, I had to follow up with an email to find out when they would be delivered, which seemed like an unnecessary overhead, so it would be better if the site included estimated shipping date and tracking information when the order is placed. Also, Quinnspares shipped the order to me twice (3 separate deliveries)! So, for your own sake you definitely need to improve your inventory management and order administration systems. Contact me if you want to arrange to pick up the second set of parts that you shipped.
Unfortunately the spare part I ordered was damaged on arrival and I am still awaiting a replacement. I fully understand with the current problems with COVID the supplies are not readily available and trust I will receive my replacement soon.
I had only purchased my integrated fridge one year ago before the piece of plastic broke off the side of the shelf which leads me to believe these are very poor quality however I had to purchase a new one hopefully this one will last longer, the service as far as ordering a new one was prompt tho I thought the price for a new shelf was very expensive
I rang twice to order a part and got two different answers as to when i would have the part, first guy told me I would have it in two days and I told him I would ring back as I had an incoming call. When I rang back I got another chap who told me it would be a week. I got the part after a week.
Helpful and prompt
I found the service efficient and friendly
Excellent service & advice. Fast delivery.
Quinnspares is rated 4.89 based on 1,150 reviews