Quinnspares Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quinnspares
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Quinnspares Reviews
great service both over the phone and there website, i ordered late in the day a small value part for a samsung washine machine that had it out of action and it was delivered 14 hours later and was a genuine samsung spare part so fitted perfectly , great delivery service as well
reliable as ever
Very efficient.
Excellent. Dave was very friendly and helpful. I was notified when my order left the warehouse. It arrived promptly.
There was a snafu with my tiny order - on the courier company. Your Sean took it on himself to make sure I got sorted. You are lucky to have people like him caring for the customers. Well done.
Great service, very helpful.
Excellent customer care.
Excellent customer service
My purchase was carried out over the telephone, delivered the next day as promised, excellent customer service. The item was well packaged and carefully handled on delivery. The member of staff that I spoke to was helpful and informative. I'm pleased with the item I purchased, good price too. I would recommend Quinnspares to my friends and family.
Very good service. I dealt with a lovely gent called Dave. I ordered a wrong item but there was no issue, he organised it to be picked up and received my new item within a few days. Thank you Dave.
They couldn't be more helpful Top class
Fast and helpful, good pricing
Very satisfied
Very efficient staff , from reception to store personnel.. A good sense of humour with store man and as promised prompt delivery of goods in perfect condition.. Will do business with company again..
Very helpful and pleasant to deal with. The part I ordered arrived and fitted perfectly. Thank you.
Very helpful on phone and quick delivery
All good. Part arrived in a few days.
I just phone up for my product and it is delivered asap Excellent service
Really good service of spare parts
Had a really good experience with Dave who helped me purchase nilfisk parts. Really appreciate the great customer service and nothing seemed too big for the team. Fantastic company, would highly recommend.
Quinnspares is rated 4.89 based on 1,153 reviews