Quinnspares Reviews

Read Quinnspares Reviews
Quinnspares 2 star review on 24th January 2020
Mary Quinn
More Photos & Videos
Reason for such a low score is because I ordered for my parents and paid for my item on the 19th of January received an invoice but no way of tracking item, item has still not arrived and as I’ve been away they have confirmed item hasn’t arrived and I’ve had no correspondence on where the item is. I’ve just returned home and will have to call myself to chase order
Hi Olive,

Thank you for your review. Having looked into your order I can see that the product you ordered has been made obsolete and that we sent you a refund on Monday 21st January. Our normal procedure is to contact the customer, if this did not happen I do apologise. Could you let us know that you received the refund?

Apologies again,
Seamus.
Have not yet received my parts.....please call me on 0879813364
Hi Garrett, Glad to hear the parcel was delivered yesterday. Thank you for contacting us with your correct telephone number, it helped resolve the delivery issue.

Many Thanks
Ordered a part, delivery next day, my name on outside of parcel and another customers items and invoice inside, my order was not inside
Very disappointed
Hi Allen,

Apologies for our picking error resulting in the wrong parts being sent out. We have just checked and your correct order was dispatched yesterday and should be with you today. If you would like your delivery tracking number or have any other queries please contact us at enquiries@quinnspares.com.

Apologies again,