Quinnspares Reviews

Based on 1,396 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Quinnspares Reviews
Good fit.Received promptly.
A very professional service and no waiting around. Really good service all round.
Fast delivery correct part. Easy ordering. Would recommend to everyone
we placed an order well over a month now, still have'nt received it!
I always find the Lads extremely courteous and helpful.
Excellent customer service from start to finish. Dave is very good at his job. Happy customer
First class service, what more can I say.
These guys were quick to deal with my initial query, help me place the order for the correct part and delivered within 2 days. Great company and products at a great price. I fitted the part in less than 10 mins and it worked straight away.
Have been dealing with Quinn spares for a while and can't find fault with them. Order and delivery the next day, brilliant
Excellent and quick service
Part received within days of order, no probs
Excellent service, great value for money and very friendly staff would highly recommend
Excellent speedy service
Ordered a replacement bottle door shelf for our fridge freezer, it fits perfect. Arrived quickly. Thank you.
Having recently purchased a Hotpoint American Fridge freezer with water dispenser I was given details of QuinnSpares to supply a new water filter. I placed an order which was shipped very quickly and I will definitely be re ordering from them on a regular basis.
Superb service and VERY responsive to my oven door request. Can't recommend highly enough.
Excellent value and super fast shipping.
Excellent service - product reasonably priced and exactly as described. Would have no hesitation in recommending Quinnspares to others.
My order was incorrectly delivered and when I contacted you I received no assistance other than a post office delivery notice. A cleaner on the parade of shops eventually located my order about a week later in a pizza shop. I feel that customer service was very poor.
Hi Anne, Thanks for the feedback on your recent order and service. On this occasion your order had already been delivered to the address provided, and unfortunately were unable to make any delivery address changes. We do apologise for any inconvenience caused and look forward to assisting you with any enquiries you may have in future. Quinnspares Team
Excellent customer service, courtesy, good humour, next day delivery. No order too small. Delighted to have them in my contact list!
Quinnspares is rated 4.9 based on 1,396 reviews