Quinnspares Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Quinnspares
Under an hour
"Very helpful, effecient and I got the ordered part within three working days."
"Very pleased with the service I got. Will definitely use these guys again"
"Excellent service ,l shall be back also my friends."
"great delivery time, great customer service. but unfortunately my part came damaged. Got on to quinnspares and without fuss my new part will be posted out to me when available. thank you"
"Excellent service"
"Excellent service. Quick delivery time and website very easy to navigate."
"Great quality parts and fast shipping, thanks!"
"Excellent service. Ordered part on Friday and received it on Monday. Very efficient."
"Excellent service and very prompt delivery. Very satisfied."
"I needed a new element for a 15+ year old storage heater. Found it on Quinn Spares website. Ordered it, and received it to Dublin by lunchtime the next day. I think that's excellent speed of delivery."
"Very helpful and exceptional delivery. Item delivered within 24 hrs of ordering."
"Orderd a washing machine spare drive belt and the part arrived early next day!"
"The service I got was second to none. The man was so patient and went out of his way to help"
"Nice guy on phone was very helpful, had the part I was looking for at 1 o' clock the next day, great service"
"Excellent service"
"good service"
"Fast and accurate"
"Excellent service parts arrived within a. Day"
"Thanks very much for your help. Excellent service and very helpful."
"Reason for such a low score is because I ordered for my parents and paid for my item on the 19th of January received an invoice but no way of tracking item, item has still not arrived and as I’ve been away they have confirmed item hasn’t arrived and I’ve had no correspondence on where the item is. I’ve just returned home and will have to call myself to chase order"
Hi Olive,

Thank you for your review. Having looked into your order I can see that the product you ordered has been made obsolete and that we sent you a refund on Monday 21st January. Our normal procedure is to contact the customer, if this did not happen I do apologise. Could you let us know that you received the refund?

Apologies again,