Quinnspares Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Quinnspares
"Yes Mark was very helpful There was a mistake with delivery contents but it was dealt with immediately but did not receive my spare part for another week but Mark was so nice and mannerly it was hard to b annoyed Thank you Helena Burns Carlow"
"Parts were exactly as ordered and arrived ahead of schedule"
"Affordable parts delivered next day. No fuss whatsoever."
"I found the service efficient and friendly"
"I could not believe that I rec'd the part the following morning. Fantastic service."
"Super service .great staff to deal with.i have purchased from quinn spares always top class service"
"Great customer sales. Part arrived next day as expected but it was earlier so that was great!"
"Good"
"excellent service. Only a cheap part but ordered in quickly and delivered speedily. Was advised a week to 10 days but got it in 4 days"
"Brilliant service and very fast delivery. Pleasure to order from"
"Good service , good delivery time and reasonable"
"Such pleasant staff. Highly recommend Quinnspares"
"Brilliant service. Next day delivery. Ordered piece for washing machine one afternoon.. machine up and running lunchtime the next day!"
"I am very happy with Quinnspares they stock everything you want Henry"
"Detailed part numbers. Prompt and well packaged. Good service."
"I ordered my items about 4pm one evening and the bags were with me by first post at 8am the next day. Very satisfied customer."
"Thank you for your very prompt reply to my request for a replacement fridge shelf. I merely ordered by phone and within days I had received the replacement part. Plus Quinnspares saved me money, as they advised a way not to replace the complete shelf, rather that which was broken.. Great service, efficient, friendly and fast. Colm Hughes"
"Ordered element for oven late afternoon and had it next morning in Sligo - excellent service"
"Easy and fast"
"great service and fast delivery."
Quinnspares is rated 4.89 based on 233 reviews