Quinnspares Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Quinnspares Reviews
great irish company
Speedy service
I ordered 3 fridge drawers and was pleasantly surprised when they arrived the next day. Unfortunately one of them was slightly cracked even though they were superbly protected in bubble wrap. I contacted customer support and they were very pleasant. They immediately sent a replacement and I received it the following day. All in all amazing service 5⭐
Quinnspares 5 star review on 2nd November 2021
I spoke with Padraic on the phone and he was extremely helpful. The parts for the oven were delivered by 10am the following day which was an excellent service.
Excellent service and quick delivery
Great team and service.
Amazing service, The guy I spoke to was very helpful, I sent a photo of the part I needed. It arrived within days
A great service and good value
Very helpful gentleman rang me following email enquiry, sent me a link for part I couldn’t find, and despatched same day, great service
Excellent response time. Wide range of products, so much cheaper than having to buy a new appliance when you can get a part with very little effort. Very helpful staff.
perfect what i needed
Very good service. Excellent customer service. Fast delivery.
Excellent service
The gentleman I spoke to and dealt with my order was a pleasure to deal with. The part arrived in quick time and everything was great with my first experience with Quinn Spares. I would definitely use them again.
I ordered a Beko fridge fan and it was quite difficult to find which one we needed, we were given lots of help by a lady (I do not have her name). When it arrived it was not the correct fan and when we telephoned to report this we were offered a refund and free collection of the incorrect part. Extremely good service.
Prompt delivery and good service and courteous on phone
💯 excellent service, was dealing with a very pleasant man.
great service
Excellent service again from Quinnspares. Correct part delivered on time. Thanks to Dave again for the great service.
Very knowledgeable and helpful staff
Quinnspares is rated 4.89 based on 1,242 reviews