Quinnspares Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Quinnspares
Gareth Lewis
Verified Buyer
"Great value and quick delivery. Will use again."
Anne Mc Faul
Verified Buyer
"Good customer service pleasant phone manor and quick delivery"
"Quick delivery"
Catherine Dardis
Verified Buyer
"Thrilled with Quinnspares! Ordered Friday,delivered to Ireland on Tuesday. The perfect spare part. Many thanks."
MARTIN MAHER
Verified Buyer
"Quinnspares is an excellent company to deal with. They are immensely helpful even with those of us who have very small orders..very prompt with deliveries too. I would highly recommend them. Martin Maher"
"I was more than pleased wth your service and the person with whom I spoke was very pleasant and helpful Thank you"
REV RICHARD RENNIE
Verified Buyer
"Very good and excellent service. Thank you."
"Great prices. Fast delivery"
Gerard Kenny
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a heating element for the washing machine on Saturday morning and it was delivered on Monday. Excellent service. Thank you very much."
"perfect part."
Peter Mc Donagh
Verified Buyer
"The person whom I dealt with (Michael Mc Gillion) went to a lot of trouble to get the part I was looking for even though it was not in their stock list and was out of production."
"Good price and fast delivery"
"Lovely people to deal with. Part was perfect. The postage was packed very professionally"
"The part I received was exactly what I needed and I received it the next day."
THOMAS HOBSON
Verified Buyer
"person knew what I required/ advice was given/ the item was very reasonably priced/ delivered the next day (AM)"
"Great price and delivery was very fast. Would recommend you to anyone."
"I ordered some fridge shelf parts online. Price was ok, delivery was prompt, 2-3 days after order. A txt msg or email to notify of despatch would have been nice."
"Good site, accurate description ,Next day delivery .Good company dealing on phone for years."
"Speed of delivery"
Gerry Brady
Verified Buyer
"had the correct part 12 hours after ordering,has to be 10 out of 10,thank you,gerry brady."
Quinnspares is rated 4.95 based on 136 reviews