Quinnspares Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quinnspares
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Read Quinnspares Reviews
Part order received next day
Part arrived safe and sound and it seems to be the right one although I would have expected delivery a few days earlier.
Brilliant service from dave
Very prompt delivery. Part works perfectly
I had questions to which the sales rep had the answers, went out to the stores and got the part in his hand to compare measurements. I couldn't be happier with the service. Ten out of ten.
great service
I rang twice to order a part and got two different answers as to when i would have the part, first guy told me I would have it in two days and I told him I would ring back as I had an incoming call. When I rang back I got another chap who told me it would be a week. I got the part after a week.
Returned an item 2 weeks ago and still no refund.
Hi Seamus, Thanks for your feedback, I have made enquiries about your return. It has been credited and the refund should be with you in the next day or two.

Many Thanks
James
Quinnspares
Very good service
I was very pleased with the service. I ordered my dryer and it was delivered the next day. Happy customer!
Really helpful friendly guy on the phone, took my order and items delivered when promised.
Excellent customer service
Very good service.
I ordered an oven Element late on a Thursday night and i was not expecting it to be delivered until the following week, but it arrived just after lunch on Saturday, I couldn’t believe it, one working day was all it took i was amazed and I was telling all my friends and family, I would recommend Quinnspares to anybody.
Great service Cheers
Very helpful on the phone and very fast delivery I will definitely use them again.
Got exactly what I ordered without delay.excellent service.ash
Ordered a part for my oven over the phone was very helpful and very friendly. Had the part the next day was very happy with service overall
Very helpful and efficient
Excellent customer service- dealt with Mark over the phone. Very helpful & super efficient. Ordered a spare part for my tumble dryer late on a Thursday evening and it arrived the following day.
Quinnspares is rated 4.89 based on 560 reviews