Quinnspares Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quinnspares
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Read Quinnspares Reviews
parts correct and delivered ahead of time expected
Excellent prompt service and delivery. Also great value, the cheapest in Ireland.
Were the only company to have the part I needed available without along lead time. Part arrived within 5 days - slightly longer than normal due to the Christmas holidays. Replaced the part myself & my dryer is back up & running! Happy customer.
good value and good service will definitely use in the future Pat
Thank you so mich for your help when I needed a part for my cooker. I got a call to say. It was dispatched & it arrived first thing the next morning . Brilliant Service 10/10
The right part, delivered on time as promised.
Door seal came on time, it was the correct one and fitted easily
very efficient
Great customers service, quick delivery. Highly recommended
I contacted Quinnspares as I needed a part for a cooker. I found them to be very courteous, efficient and friendly. The part arrived earlier than expected. I was very pleased.
Parts arrived quickly and done the job well thank you Quinnspares.
Pleasant service on the phone when order in. Quick and efficient delivery
First class service!
I ordered for my friend having ordered from Quinn Spares before and as normal the service was outstanding and the prices just knock everything out of the water down in Eire. I got an oven heating element and a oven door seal for cheaper, with post, than buying the door seal alone down in the ROI. It was delivered within 2 days as well. Great service, fantastic prices and knowledgeable staff. 10 out of 10.
Probably thee best customer service I’ve had in years. The guy on the phone was so polite and helpful. Very knowledgeable and knew his stuff. Nothing was any trouble. This is how all customer service people should be. Thank you Quinn Spares. I will definitely use again and highly recommend. 👍🏼 Next day delivery too. Brilliant
Very professional and polite and helpful staff
I had only purchased my integrated fridge one year ago before the piece of plastic broke off the side of the shelf which leads me to believe these are very poor quality however I had to purchase a new one hopefully this one will last longer, the service as far as ordering a new one was prompt tho I thought the price for a new shelf was very expensive
Quick and easy
Great service, lovely helpful staff. Thank you
I found the customer service very good
Quinnspares is rated 4.89 based on 592 reviews