Quinnspares Reviews

Read Quinnspares Reviews
Quinnspares 2 star review on 24th January 2020
Mary Quinn
More Photos & Videos
Purchased 3 parts and 2 of them were damaged, I had to do a repair to make them work as my Mother (who is 76) had no way of cooking.......these parts were expensive and very obviously faulty when I removed form box, what is the quality check system?? see pictures of before and after repair
Quinnspares 2 star review on 24th January 2020
Hello Mary, Thanks for your feedback, I'm sorry to hear that two of the items arrived with you damaged, I have arranged for two replacements to be sent out on our next day service so should be with you on Monday, as this is what would normally happen when an item is reported damaged on arrival. Well done on the repair though it looks like a good fix. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Returned an item 2 weeks ago and still no refund.
Hi Seamus, Thanks for your feedback, I have made enquiries about your return. It has been credited and the refund should be with you in the next day or two.

Many Thanks
James
Quinnspares
Postage was excessive, last year I paid zero,and exactly the same part was cheaper
Ordered element for beko cooker but the fitting was in the wrong position meaning the fan rubbed against the element and would not spin. Fitted without retention screw as there seems little opportunity for movement.
I was told that I would have the part the next day but it came two days later. I took time off work to do the job but it was wasted as the part is still in the box until 9dec and no main oven at the family home until then. I'm going to use a different provider the next time
Still have not received the product.
Hi Henry,

Having tracked your order with our courier it says that your parcel was signed for at 5:22pm on Friday 17th August. I will get one of our sales team to contact you to resolve the issue.

Thanks,
Seamus.
Everything. I ordered an oven shelf online (on a not good customer unfriendly site that needs updating) knowing I’d be waiting 6-8 weeks for it because it was the right shelf and had to be ordered in. I then got a call from a woman who decided that that part wasn’t what I needed, even though I spent hours researching and ringing BEKO to get the right part number - she decided what I needed was a different shelf, with a different code that they happened to have in stock and could send now. I was wary but figured she knew what she was talking about (being helpful and giving me a very small discount). I still had to pay pricey shipping. Turned out when the part arrived a few days later - it was OF COURSE the wrong shelf like I knew it would be. She decided to send me that one cause it happened to be in stock despite the fact it was the wrong one. She just didn’t want the hassle of ordering it in and having the order hanging over her head for 8weeks. I then had to package it up and send it back at my own expense. The whole thing ended up costing me money. Waste of time, money and I won’t be using Quinnspares again.
Quinnspares is rated 4.91 based on 721 reviews