Quinnspares Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quinnspares
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Quinnspares Reviews
Great help on options of what I was looking for. Dave in spare parts was superb,very helpful and knowledgeable for what I was looking for.
The guy I spoke to was amazing. I didn't know the model number of the cooker but just by describing the part, he knew which one it was and saved me a fortune. Highly recommend.
The website was easy to use and my order arrived promptly. The delivery man did not just leave it on the doorstep he found my husband as the parcel was quite light. Good result all round!
excellent service
Very easy to deal with, quick delivery, overall great job dave !
Excellent service, great communication and prompt delivery time.. especially Dave gave exceptional service
very good prompt service
It was a pleasure to do business with you. Person who dealt with my query was both pleasant and efficient received part for my cooker within 24 hours of ordering. I would recommend your company to anyone in need.
I ordered Springs for my dishwasher. Quinnspares delivered within 24 hours. I was very impressed with the service and how easy it was to order the springs. Thank you.
Excellent service
Professional friendly and efficient staff member I dealt with
I was stuck for a set of shocks for a Bosch washing machine. Your man was on the ball and knew the part required. I called about 15.30, he had it ready for delivery that evening and I had it the next day with Fastway. Brilliant service and part worked perfectly.
I ordered on line i think before 11am and delivery was next day which was great .have also ordered over the phone when i was unsure of codes and model numbers.very helpful peope on the phone really interested in solving my issue boths with their time and support.love dealing with your company.
Immediate response to my phone call, checked for oven element, given two choices, made my selection on a Monday afternoon and the part was on my doorstep the next morning shortly after nine. Great service and nice friendly customer greeting. I would highly recommend for white goods and parts. Thanks again to Quinn's spares.
Very helpful
Very straight forward transaction,competitive price and fast delivery,
Excellent service...Dave got back to me very quickly and let me know when the element was shipped. The padding on the element I ordered was crumbled up on arrival and flaking off but the same thing happened to the old one after being left in a drawer so I put that down to the fragility of the item itself. Unfortunately replacing the element didnt fix the hob but there may well have been something else wrong besides the element. Hard to know.
Excellent, one stop shop, with helpful, knowledgeable and attentive staff.
Product arrived quickly, within 3 days. Sales staff were very professional, helpful with determining the correct part required.
GREAT SERVICE AND VERY FAST AND EFFICENT PERFECT...I WILL CERTAINLY USE AGAIN