Recovery for Athletes Reviews

Recovery for Athletes 5 star review on 7th January 2021
Chris Fornof
Recovery for Athletes 5 star review on 2nd January 2021
nicole killion
I DONT KNOW HOW I LIKE THE BIKE i am still waiting for the tools to put it together. I would have to say the process was a bit off . Couple of things when you order a bike and you send an email saying 2 to 5 days ships you should change that message for me it was almost a month . i would have not ordered my bike if I knew that info. You should state we are back ordered could take up to a month to ship because of cover!9 and let people know. I know its a great product but the whole process was not great.
When I ordered my bike I was told it would be delivered in 7-10 days. I received my bike on the third week from date of purchase. I was also told the bike would arrive assembled, it arrived un-assembled. I had to wait for fa technician to come to my home to assemble the bike. I have yet to receive the heart monitor that was also promised. I also asked if a manger could call me and I am still waiting for that phone call. The bright side to this experience was your CS team Hayes and Rick.
Hi Adele,

I am sorry about your unsatisfactory experience. I will say that your bike was purchased on Friday, May 15th and it was shipped out on May 26th. This was accurate within the 7-10 business days that we told you upon purchasing. We also told you that we would be sending a tech to assemble it for you and we tried to schedule it as close to the delivery date as possible given the COVID-19 circumstances.
I love my new bike. As a small female carrying it inside and putting it together was really tough and a bummer that it couldn’t come constructed but that’s reality right now. That being said, I was promised a repair kit because it wasn’t coming constructed and it did not come. I was also told I would get a mat and stretch pads and was not provided those. I called and emailed and was told they ran out of both which is a major disappointment.
Hi Carolyn,

So glad to hear you are enjoying your bike! In regards to the accessories, please send us another email because we have the mat and monitor in-stock now and just need to know the best address to send them to :)
Recovery for Athletes is rated 4.78 based on 375 reviews