Recovery for Athletes Reviews

Recovery for Athletes 5 star review on 7th January 2021
Chris Fornof
Recovery for Athletes 5 star review on 2nd January 2021
nicole killion
This website has been the worst online shopping experience I have ever had in my life. I made massive purchase (over a thousand dollars) for an item that took 4 months to get to me. I spoke to at least 4 different people and sent countless emails. My issue is not the lead and logistics being ruined because of COVID- my issue is the unbelievable lack of responsibility from Recovery for Athletes. At the time that I made my initial purchase the site explained it would be a few weeks so I knew there would be a small delay. However, after that time passed I went back to the same rower I bought and not only was the warning of the time removed (as if it'd be shipped in normal fashion) but it was still allowing people to order the machine. This is insane. I was not compensated in any way - even though I believe I should have been. I was only fed excuse after excuse after excuse. What would have been great to see is a company that took ownership of their misleading website and fraudulent promised delivery time. Yes, there is a global pandemic that is effecting everyone but if you cannot afford to take a hit and compensate people where you have messed up- you should fire your financial staff because you must be holding on by a thread.

I will never be ordering anything on this site again and I plan to blast this review on every platform known to man.

Thank you for the worst customer experience I have ever had.
Item arrived with damage dent and scratch
Unfortunately, I don't have a clue. Instead I received a x2 cable. I responded to your emails about the switch twice. Like most of my emails they have gone totally unanswered.
My purchase experience has been dreadful. I have been in touch with one of your representatives trying to sort it out. There was confusion about what was in-stock and out of stock; then while discussing which alternative style I wanted I was told that a bench was delivered. I did not received the bench and was charged for it. I will now have to dispute the charge while your representative files a claim with FedEx. Please look into this and help me sort this out. I would either like a credit to my card or to have a bench delivered to me. Thank you
Hi Paul,

I agree that there was some miscommunication in the beginning in regards to stock availability, however, once we got it all sorted out we shipped the product to you and provided you with the tracking number. It was delivered and signed for at your complex in New Jersey. I recommend asking your neighbors as well as the reception about the delivery because we are showing it was signed for.
Recovery for Athletes is rated 4.78 based on 375 reviews