Recovery for Athletes Reviews

Recovery for Athletes 5 star review on 7th January 2021
Chris F
Recovery for Athletes 5 star review on 2nd January 2021
Nicole K
Loving my new water rower. Easy to set up - took about 30 minutes to put together. My home gym is now complete!! I’m very happy I chose to purchase this rower instead of a treadmill.
Great to hear it has worked out so well for you!
I purchased the Stages SC2 bike and received it 2/12/2021. It arrived damaged. I sent photos and details to Recover for Athletes customer service. Today is March 19, 2021 and the bike is still not usable. RFA customer service is elusive at best. The shrugged it off to Stages for them to handle it, but didn't set up a ticket or just didn't actually contact them when they said they did until weeks after I informed them of the damaged bike 2/12. Did Recovery for Athletes offer me any assistance? No. Did they offer me a discount or replacement? No. As of today I've been contacted by Stages Cycling and the parts are being sent to a tech who will install them--henever that will be. This was my first, and now last purchase from Recovery for Athletes. I took a chance on them, read their about page and the why buy from us page, "Here at Recovery for Athletes, we pride ourselves on putting the customer first and providing world-class customer support. Well, everyone says that, so what makes us different? Well, there’s many reasons. First, our founders are professional athletes, having trained in their sport for many years and having used the best recovery equipment along the way. We believe in our products and we know they won’t disappoint. Second, we make our best effort to make sure you receive absolutely everything you need and then some. We’re always a quick phone call or email away. Give us a ring and you will never look back on your decision to purchase from us." --I do wish I purchased elsewhere.
Although I received most of a new Neon Pro V Rowing Machine in a flimsy, plain cardboard box, Recovery for Athletes (RFA) did not recognize this was a problem! My husband with PD needed a rower at home ASAP, so I just took photos and assembled it for him, hoping it would work. It did, so no one at RFA cared if someone else had once owned it and that his First Degree Fitness (FDF) USA distributor had shipped it to us without its original box. Even the 2 accessories that came in the big box with the rower parts were obviously returned items! No one cared but me. I expected much better customer service - from both companies. I am too cautious to ever knowingly take such a big risk by purchasing returned gym equipment, especially when poorly packed for shipping. I do not appreciate that risk being forced upon me by RFA and/or FDF. I received no explanation or apology from either. Since neither company accepted responsibility, it could happen again to someone else. Therefore, I will never do business with or recommend RFA (or FDF) to anyone. If I had more time, I’d report this matter to the BBB for how it was almost totally ignored.
The Keiser m5i strider that I purchased has been great so far. Recovery for athletes made the process easy and shipped the item quickly.
Extremely impressed by the price they were selling the product I was interested in and on shipment. They were very quick to ship product out and when I called with inquiries they were great there too.
They had just what I needed with a quick ship.
Great product, great service...received the order faster than anticipated! Great customer service!
I ordered a TrueForm Runner from Recovery for Athletes. They were very quick to respond to my questions about the order. The treadmill arrived about 2 weeks after the order. It is a great product for sure! Very good workout on a top quality machine. I would certainly buy from Recovery for Athletes again.
Only rating a 3 because I haven’t received the cycle yet (otherwise it would be a 5). An email confirmation says it was shipped almost 2 weeks ago but hasn’t arrived and the tracking number doesn’t work. Josh has been responsive but can’t seem to track it down. An update would be great!
so far so good!
After researching stationary bikes for some time, we came to the conclusion the Keiser M3i was the right choice for us. After researching the many options for purchasing, we came to the conclusion Recovery For Athletes was the best choice. This was our first time dealing with Recovery For Athletes and everything about the experience has been excellent. From start to finish, you guys are winners! We'll be back. Thanks!
Fair price and super fast shipping! Will buy again.
Great company with which to do business. Bought a First Degree Fitness Viking Pro V rowing machine after much research and thought. I received a personal email from Jared, co-owner, which was informative and showed interest and caring in my order. I received great follow up as well. I was so pleased with the service and reasonable costs that my brother purchased the same rower from Recovery For Athletes within a week. Great pricing, great service, great choices of quality products. I would look to Recovery For Athletes any time I'm in need of their products, I recommend them highly.
First, I appreciated the timely responses to my emails by Recovery for Athletes concerning my product questions and in regard to backorder delivery times. The shipping timeline quoted me was accurate. This is incredibly important these days because many sites/companies do not provide real shipping information. The Waterower arrived in excellent packing boxes. All of the items were present for assembly and completing the assembly was simple. The most difficult assembly task was adding water to the tank. The plastic syphon will work, but I used a funnel and watering jug to speed up the process. The waterrower is an outstanding piece of equipment. Well designed and upon following the usage directions, you can tell it works all of your muscles. Highly recommend this rower.
I bought this traction machine from Recovery for Athletes over few other vendors because they offered a fast shipping, didn’t have to pay tax, overall great communication and customer service.
I like the Relaxon chair very much. I recommend Recovery For Athletes as they delivered what was promised on time and gave me a great price.
Excellent products and quick shipping
The watch speaks for itself. Pricing was best I found and the customer service was great.
Cannot believe how well this works. I use after workouts and I see a difference every time. Less pain.
Super fast shipping even thought I live in USA well pack perfect price arrive in excellent condition
A pleasure ordering and doing business with Recovery for Athletes. I was kept informed throughout the process.
Recovery for Athletes is rated 4.76 based on 377 reviews