Recovery for Athletes Reviews

Recovery for Athletes 5 star review on 28th May 2020
Recovery for Athletes 5 star review on 10th May 2020
Recovery for Athletes 5 star review on 5th May 2020
gina ojeda
Loving my new water rower. Easy to set up - took about 30 minutes to put together. My home gym is now complete!! I’m very happy I chose to purchase this rower instead of a treadmill.
Great to hear it has worked out so well for you!
Fantastic Customer Service; communication from start to finish was stellar. Will absolutely be a return customer and have already recommended your fine Company to friends.
Thank you for a great experience.
Chip Bohlen
Wilmington, NC
It was delivered two days ago. I paid for a certified technician to put it together. As of now it still sits in my garage, boxed, where the fed ex guy dropped it off. I called customer service when it was dropped off and they assured me they would find a technician in the area to move
It to my basement and assemble it but I have not heard anything from them since. So- I can’t really tell you how I am enjoying my reformer because I can’t use it.
It has kept me on the tennis and pickleball courts. I can walk and the Marc Pro Plus has been a huge pain reliever
I am very satisfied with the customer service. The bike works beautifully. We ordered online from California to be delivered on the east coast. They kept in touch with me and even found someone to put it together. The man that put it together had it done in 30 minutes. He said it was very easy to assemble. Thank you brothers. I will most likely order from you in the future.
Recovery for Athletes 5 star review on 19th October 2020
I already wrote a review.
Love my Keiser m3i. It is exactly what I was expecting. I wasn't sure from the advertising if it was coming with a bike mat, so I was pleasantly surprised when it did! Maybe you could promote that a little more clearly (Keiser.com has it promoted and so you may lose customers if people don't know that it is the same bag of goods)
I
The Keiser bike came on Thursday, took 35 min to setup. We used it that afternoon. Quiet, smooth, we love it. Was delivered to Steamboat Springs Co, in record time. I purchased the gel set because I usually peddle for an hour or more, feels great.

Thanks so much, Miles family
I purchased the entire system - legs, hips, shoulders, and chair! LOVE IT and it has become part of my daily routine! Wish I could do everything at once, but I'm sure my head would shoot off if I tried (lucky for me it's impossible since you only have one attachment on the machine or else I'm sure I would have tried it). Thanks for making this affordable!
Customer service was fast and responsive.
I really like it
Interaction with your company was very pleasant, the equipment arrived in perfect condition and is working perfectly. Our only problem was a delayed arrival in which your people were very helpful resolving the problem. I will definitely recommend your company to friends who plan to purchase exercise equipment.
Customer service was great. The bike was shipped promptly and arrived in good condition.
I have purchased two First Degree Fitness Viking Rowers. RRA's customer service is excellent with quick shipment of product. My wife and I are very pleased with our rower and have recently purchased one for my daughter and her family.
Everyone was professional and provided the approiate information to answer all my questions.
We bought from RFA rather than the manufacturer because we wanted to support a small business. Our experience with RFA was very good. We had to postpone delivery for various reasons, but RFA worked with us and the bike arrived as promised and scheduled. Although the assembly part of our purchase wasn't quite as clearcut, we felt that RFA was hard at work behind the scenes to get a tech to our door. Sure enough, we were contacted very shortly after delivery by the tech, scheduled the visit, and were very pleased with the result. I'd buy from RFA again if the need arose.
I received my MX55 adjustable dumbell set yesterday and I am simply blown away!! These are absolutely the greatest thing I’ve ever purchased! They are so easy to use, so convenient, and so well made!! Anyone looking to purchase dumbells from 10-55lbs should only purchase this! I am soooo happy! The only thing I wish they made was a heavier set, maybe to 75 or 85lbs. You are my first choice when I need anything for my home gym. Superior company!!
Great for recovery from biking . Gets me back quicker