Recovery for Athletes Reviews

THEODORA LETZ
Recovery for Athletes 5 star review on 27th April 2020
Russell O
More Photos & Videos
I was very impressed at the pricing and customer service this company provides
I first boight theragun pro , then a week later the theragun mini. I received my orders in less than a week ! I am now a customer for life !
Yes i am enjoying it
Friendly, helpful company that made sure my bike arrived assembled and ready to go! Couldn’t have been happier with the service.
Good service
Excellent product
I took a chance on a company that I just happen to see as I was looking for a Keiser M3i spin bike. I scrolled through the website and realized RFA was a small business of two brothers, Jared and Aron. That made my decision easy. Jared was super sweet and patient as I was chomping at the bit waiting for my bike to arrive. I suggested cancelling my order several times (he ignored me, lol) and just kept assuring me that it was coming. Now, I realized with CV19 and everyone wanting fitness equipment that things everywhere was on back order, but I still a bit impatient. My bike finally came (fully assembled and ready to go) and I could not be happier! I am still waiting on the maintenance toolkit, but the supplier is out. I have recommended RFA to several of my friends and hope that they will believe me when I say, Small Businesses Matter and customer service is unbeatable. Thank you Jared!
Everyone I spoke to was friendly and knowledgeable.
Row machine is amazing. I have my machine outside so i would like you to find a cover for it. Let me know the price and i'll pay you for it. Thanks.
I chose Recovery For Athletes to purchase it because they factored in the significantly delayed delivery into there cost price during the COVID-19 lockdown and were relatively upfront about it.

I also appreciated supporting them as a local business run by 2 driven young people.
Recovery for Athletes 5 star review on 28th May 2020
Super nice people and great service. I had an issue with my order during Covid lockdown and they helped resolve the problem and offered me a discount!!! Highly recommend!
Very helpful customer service. I needed it delivered at a certain time and it was all good. Product information provided by customer service guys was great. Overall great experience, would buy from this vendor again.
very good, a little issue with turning on and adjusting to the intensity
Beautiful Machine very easy to put together very easy to Operate and Beautiful to look recommende to Everyone
From the moment I ordered my water rower until it was delivered, Jared and staff offered professional, timely, and courteous service. Even in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic - with significant delays, which were to be expected, they have been responsive and wonderful. Thank you Recovery for Athletes, I love my rower and it's helping me greatly with my continued recovery! Five stars - highly recommend.
It’s been a month since I placed my order and have still not received my bike. I’ve experienced horrible customer service and will NEVER purchase from Recovery for Athletes again.
Hi Maile,

I understand your frustration with your buying experience. We kept in constant communication with you and informed you that your bike was shipping between May 11th and May 15th. It ended up being shipped out on the 12th. Logistics are very difficult at this time due to COVID-19 especially when it is being shipping via Freight to your location in Hawaii. Unfortunately, we do not have control over FedEx and their transit times.
Love the cycle. Despite a few hiccups, misunderstandings and nuances with COVID-19 delays....We are very happy with the product and efforts made on behalf of Recovery For Athletes to get this to us in a timely manner.

Troy
Hi Troy,

I appreciate your patience with us during COVID-19. I am glad we were able to work out arrangements to get you your bike in a timely manner.
My purchase experience has been dreadful. I have been in touch with one of your representatives trying to sort it out. There was confusion about what was in-stock and out of stock; then while discussing which alternative style I wanted I was told that a bench was delivered. I did not received the bench and was charged for it. I will now have to dispute the charge while your representative files a claim with FedEx. Please look into this and help me sort this out. I would either like a credit to my card or to have a bench delivered to me. Thank you
Hi Paul,

I agree that there was some miscommunication in the beginning in regards to stock availability, however, once we got it all sorted out we shipped the product to you and provided you with the tracking number. It was delivered and signed for at your complex in New Jersey. I recommend asking your neighbors as well as the reception about the delivery because we are showing it was signed for.
It would of been better if you were upfront about the delivery time on my new bike.

It was ordered April 20 and delivered May 14. Hardly the 3-5 days advertised.

I realize things are different because of Covid 19. It would of been better customer service if you were straight up front about delivery.

Other than tat, all good. Bike was expertly packaged and easy to assemble. It works great, just like the one I used at the gym.

Good luck .

Mark Grifo
Hi Mark,

We completely understand your frustration with the shipping times. Had we known about the delay then we would have advertised that as well, but we honestly did not know. Logistics with the COVID-19 situation are very difficult and we will do a better job in the future to make sure the correct lead times are being advertised.
I am very happy with by bike so far!
I don’t know yet, the bungee cord broke after only 8 minutes the first tine using it! Needless to say I’m EXTREMELY disappointed!!! I was told another one is being sent to me but I don’t have it yet. With that being said, it did ship out the next day after ordering it and I was told the bungee cord went out the next day after I reported the problem. I only hope the product is as good as the customer service seems to be.
Love the water rower and it came in no time. Thanks for the great customer service! 😊
Hi Liza,

Thank you for being a great customer and for the kind words! We hope to see you again in the future! Happy rowing :)
Recovery for Athletes is rated 4.75 based on 92 reviews