Recovery for Athletes Reviews

Recovery for Athletes 5 star review on 7th January 2021
Chris Fornof
Recovery for Athletes 5 star review on 2nd January 2021
nicole killion
Loving my new water rower. Easy to set up - took about 30 minutes to put together. My home gym is now complete!! I’m very happy I chose to purchase this rower instead of a treadmill.
Great to hear it has worked out so well for you!
The Keiser m5i strider that I purchased has been great so far. Recovery for athletes made the process easy and shipped the item quickly.
Extremely impressed by the price they were selling the product I was interested in and on shipment. They were very quick to ship product out and when I called with inquiries they were great there too.
They had just what I needed with a quick ship.
Great product, great service...received the order faster than anticipated! Great customer service!
I ordered a TrueForm Runner from Recovery for Athletes. They were very quick to respond to my questions about the order. The treadmill arrived about 2 weeks after the order. It is a great product for sure! Very good workout on a top quality machine. I would certainly buy from Recovery for Athletes again.
Only rating a 3 because I haven’t received the cycle yet (otherwise it would be a 5). An email confirmation says it was shipped almost 2 weeks ago but hasn’t arrived and the tracking number doesn’t work. Josh has been responsive but can’t seem to track it down. An update would be great!
so far so good!
After researching stationary bikes for some time, we came to the conclusion the Keiser M3i was the right choice for us. After researching the many options for purchasing, we came to the conclusion Recovery For Athletes was the best choice. This was our first time dealing with Recovery For Athletes and everything about the experience has been excellent. From start to finish, you guys are winners! We'll be back. Thanks!
Fair price and super fast shipping! Will buy again.
Great company with which to do business. Bought a First Degree Fitness Viking Pro V rowing machine after much research and thought. I received a personal email from Jared, co-owner, which was informative and showed interest and caring in my order. I received great follow up as well. I was so pleased with the service and reasonable costs that my brother purchased the same rower from Recovery For Athletes within a week.
Great pricing, great service, great choices of quality products.

I would look to Recovery For Athletes any time I'm in need of their products, I recommend them highly.
First, I appreciated the timely responses to my emails by Recovery for Athletes concerning my product questions and in regard to backorder delivery times. The shipping timeline quoted me was accurate. This is incredibly important these days because many sites/companies do not provide real shipping information. The Waterower arrived in excellent packing boxes. All of the items were present for assembly and completing the assembly was simple. The most difficult assembly task was adding water to the tank. The plastic syphon will work, but I used a funnel and watering jug to speed up the process.
The waterrower is an outstanding piece of equipment. Well designed and upon following the usage directions, you can tell it works all of your muscles. Highly recommend this rower.
I bought this traction machine from Recovery for Athletes over few other vendors because they offered a fast shipping, didn’t have to pay tax, overall great communication and customer service.
I like the Relaxon chair very much. I recommend Recovery For Athletes as they delivered what was promised on time and gave me a great price.
Excellent products and quick shipping
The watch speaks for itself. Pricing was best I found and the customer service was great.
Cannot believe how well this works. I use after workouts and I see a difference every time. Less pain.
Super fast shipping even thought I live in USA well pack perfect price arrive in excellent condition
A pleasure ordering and doing business with Recovery for Athletes. I was kept informed throughout the process.
Items were delivered without damage and staff was courtious when I called for a delivery estimate.
As for our experience with Recovery, we have no complaints. There was some delay in getting our rower but the manufacturer actually had stated that it would take two weeks longer then when we received the rower from Recovery. All questions I had were answered promptly and the service was excellent.
Recovery for Athletes is rated 4.78 based on 375 reviews